Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do a lot of artwork. Painting in oil and acrylic. Charcoals. Pen n ink. But I love wood carving. It tests patience which is a major bad thing for me. I don't like waiting. I hate surprises. N I just wanna get the bad stuff over so I can attempt to live a healthy n good life. Art eases my mind. And honestly...in my eyes? If you are brave enough to show off your work or want to talk about it. You are a very honorable man or woman to me. It was either art or knitting for me....screw knitting.

I've been shot 4 times in life from the military ...n I always wanted a family. In my life. I lost 3 kids by abortion or d.n.c against my will...dnc being the exception. I think we think pro wrestlers are made to entertain. I think everyone should give Braun a break n say he was a dominant wrestler while he wrestled n leave it right there with a thank you sir. Period

·
Importer/Exporter
3,977 Posts
I do a lot of artwork. Painting in oil and acrylic. Charcoals. Pen n ink. But I love wood carving. It tests patience which is a major bad thing for me. I don't like waiting. I hate surprises. N I just wanna get the bad stuff over so I can attempt to live a healthy n good life. Art eases my mind. And honestly...in my eyes? If you are brave enough to show off your work or want to talk about it. You are a very honorable man or woman to me. It was either art or knitting for me....screw knitting.
I used to do terrible oil paintings when I had more time. I also found that it eased my mind.

Been meaning to get back into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts