Wrestling Forum banner

Does anyone know why they jobbed out Deuce N Domino so bad?

1720 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  wrestlemania2010
Back in 2007-2008, kind of an old topic I know but I always did wonder. Remember how they were red hot with momentum, winning the tag titles and being pretty dominant. Did they get heat on them or they just aell out of favor with the office?

For what they were I thought they were pretty decent, a brawling tag team with an unusual gimmick. Thought they had potential if they got a fair go of things, they never got any mic time or promos or anything and with the kind of gimmicks they had you need some sort of explanation for the character
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Because WWE doesn't give a flying fucking dildo a bout tag wrestling.
And speaking of Deuce n Domino, who else misses Cherry? She was good in the ring and hot. She shouldn't have been released. It was rumoured it was because they thought she was fat.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Because Tag Teams were dead. It becomes a vicious cycle of a tag team gaining steam, said tag team gaining belts, tag team losing belts, tag team having inner turmoil, tag team splitting up, death of tag team.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.