Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My english teacher wants us to write a research paper( but somewhat more of a position paper, thesis, arguments, conclusion) about our major ( mine is economics) .

The research paper has to be around 9-10 pages long, thus I must choose an interesting topic ( so I wouldn't get bored while doing it, it's a long process due at the end of the semester) and one that can be developed.

I was thinking about writing about the Economic reasons for why their should/shouldn't be death penalty, but I don't know if I can make it 9 pages long.

anyone has any interesting ideas?

thank you ^^

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
I wrote an economic analysis 30 page mini thesis type paper in college comparing and contrasting the old communist planned economies of Russia and Poland. Although Poland was a Soviet satellite you'd be surprised how different each place ran and planned their economic output (especially after the Solidarity strike). You could swap Poland for Romania if you wanted to go into how Ceaușescu planned his.

So, if you're still with me and I haven't bored you into sleep, it was rather easy to find differences and compare and contrast them and did not take very long at all to write. So if you're pressed for time, I'd recommend that.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
how bout a paper on why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer....that one never gets old

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wrote an economic analysis 30 page mini thesis type paper in college comparing and contrasting the old communist planned economies of Russia and Poland. Although Poland was a Soviet satellite you'd be surprised how different each place ran and planned their economic output (especially after the Solidarity strike). You could swap Poland for Romania if you wanted to go into how Ceaușescu planned his.

So, if you're still with me and I haven't bored you into sleep, it was rather easy to find differences and compare and contrast them and did not take very long at all to write. So if you're pressed for time, I'd recommend that.

very good idea. thank you brother. :talk

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Perhaps do research on how everyday businesses became huge. Maybe select one company like Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Disney, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts