Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Reap The Rewards
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting to the stage i'm just doing this now and I know enough about what is happening in current storylines. It's almost like RAW made into a half an hour show with ads.

Like I think RAW last night had over 10 videos at least with the key exchanges, 3 to 5 minutes each is actually still engaging and don't have to sit through 3 hours of RAW with ads.

Thoughts? Does anyone else just watch RAW and Smackdown just off YouTube now?

·
The Next Big Thing
1,384 Posts
Been doing this for like a year now. Can't sit through a 3 hour RAW anymore. Just isn't interesting and way too long to sit through. We (me and my wife) used to watch RAW every week for the whole show, but even she can't sit through the 3 hours of crap they feed us now.

SmackDown on the other hand we are kind of warming up to watching. When seeing the highlights it actually looks like a good show Vs. the same old crap on RAW. Only bad part is it's live on the wrong day of the week for us. We have time to watch wrestling on Mondays but don't because RAW is shit, where as SmackDown looks good but we need to adjust our lives to tuning in on Tuesdays which is kind of harder than it sounds lol

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
I used to recap the shows in 30 minutes, then 20 minutes, now I usually recap them in about 10 minutes. I'm close to it at this point.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I still watch mostly the whole Raw, but I watch it after it's aired so all the commercials are gone and I can fast forward through shit I find garbage. I get through Raw in about 1.5 hours instead of 3.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I don't watch it live as well so I can skip commercials and majority of the garbage. SD I watch live and the full show although there have been weeks I regretted doing that.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I can't even be bothered watching that. Just read the results and news weekly and that's it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts