Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on another message board, Sons of Sam Horn, that is a Red Sox fan site. Many of the members are beat writers, columnist, ex-players, clubhouse workers, etc. We even have the owner of the Sox, John Henry, as a member,
This got me wondering how many of the people on this board work in the industry. Are there any indy wrestlers, promoters, writers, tech people, retired industry folk and the like on this board? I know we have a wrestling mystery writer on board. So are any of you really the Undertaker?

·
Banned
483 Posts
Don't tell anyone....But I am secretly The winner of the 2004 Royal rumble

·
Banned
72 Posts
Here! I'm a wrestler from Davenport, Iowa currently working for some independent promotions around the state. Hoping to get a shot at WWE in the future.

·
Registered
835 Posts
No but my second name is actually McMahon so if I was going to try to break through I would shout my surname about and hope for the best

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm an Indy wrestler in Florida. Ther are a few other indy guys, but I doubt WWE guys are on here.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No

At least, if there were. They wouldn't tell you. I'm talking about WWE personnel not indie people.
I'm not thinking about WWE guys. I'm wondering more about the few who have responded seriously i.e. Indy guys and writers.
If you are an indy guy and feel like doing so, give us your stage name. I'll check you out and it might be a good way to get your name out there.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Even if, nobody would admit it. Unlike Baseball or any other sports/business pro wre stling seems the most vulnerable when it comes to dirt sheets so every worker admitting to be a membero f a forum would be career suicide

·
Read Only
1,147 Posts
Doubt it very much for a member, most former wrestlers try and make money anyway they can, who would go to their signings if they posted regularly on here. On the other hand I reckon a few of them have viewed threads on here if they googled themselves. Top stars unlikely, probably mid carders or guys in nxt.

If I was a rising star I would check these forums to get a feel for what the fans thought of me, good place to get feedback I suppose.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts