Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's been around the company as an on-screen personality for a good few years now so he must be doing something right I suppose. How does this forum feel about him? I've never liked Teddy, he's way too one-dimensional, incredibly boring, seemingly lacking a personality. I mean he literally portrays what he is in reality, a former referee who's giving mic-work a try.

Am I the only one that dislikes Teddy?

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I just can't get enough of his juking and jiving.

Actually I can, it's been his gimmick for about 6 years now.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i honestly haven't ever even cared enough to form a real solid opinion other than meh. he's just so average there's no point in bothering.

·
Registered
864 Posts
The one thing i dont understand about him is why he cant find a suit that fits him.
The suits are always too big for him.

·
Registered
169 Posts
He's a decent face GM to contrast Vicky, Vince and The Anonymous GM. He's not as good at working a crowd as Vince but he does what he needs to.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Wow, in 6 years I haven't noticed his suits not fitting..

Anyhow, he's decent. He's doing what he has to do.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
He was my favorite referee back in the day, and he's alright in the role of general manager, that's why he's the longest serving. I always thought it would be amusing if Tim White became a GM directly from the Friendly Tap!

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
:lmao @ Racism appointment.

Honestly Playa, He is the best thing that happened to the management of SD!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Teddy Long is alright, there's no need to waste my energy 'hating' on him. At least he can get the job done.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I liked Teddy better when he hated white people and had his white hating stable of awesome blade dudes. Thats including Jazz btw.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I mean he literally portrays what he is in reality, a former referee who's giving mic-work a try.
He was more than that before he was the GM. He didn't go: WWE REF, MANAGER, GM. He was an on-screen talent in WCW in the early 90's, managed early Ron Simmons, 'Taker & Sid. He's not given mic work a try, he's good. He's not overdone each week, but his longevitiy may be wearing thin.

I'd like him to take Cryme Tyme and sort of recreate his old Raw crew. He's better than a laptop anyway.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I'm indifferent toward him, which is really the way the audience should feel about the GM. The heel authority figure has been done to death so much it's actually refreshing to have a GM like Long that just does his job without ever really becoming part of the angles.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts