Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I listen to a lot of shoot interviews and feel disgusted with some of the things wrestlers do. I'm sure someone will tell me I have no sense of humor, but could you explain to me the funny side of:

- shitting in someone's Subway sandwich (Kevin Nash -> Mark Henry)
- pissing in someone's shoes so they have to be thrown
- not selling a clothesline in a house show match (Owen Hart -> Rocky Miavia)
- putting a frozen turd in someone's bag which thawed when the wrestler's wife was emptying it (Mr Perfect -> some AWA guy)

I can accept prank phone calls about free pizza (Owen -> Stu). But for the rest, my sides are about to split. Really.

·
Registered
821 Posts
What's so tasteless about this? It's not like it's televised or anything.

The rest I agree with you on, just giving them an excuse to act like children.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,966 Posts
you forgot the ultimate rib:

-Banging another wrestler's girlfriend
(Edge--->Matt)
(Batista--->Morrison)

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
- shitting in someone's Subway sandwich (Kevin Nash -> Mark Henry)
- pissing in someone's shoes so they have to be thrown
- putting a frozen turd in someone's bag which thawed when the wrestler's wife was emptying it (Mr Perfect -> some AWA guy)

I can accept prank phone calls about free pizza (Owen -> Stu). But for the rest, my sides are about to split. Really.
1. To be fair Mark Henry has never belonged in a wrestling ring
2. Not a fan of number 2
3. Not selling the clothesline is funny, Owen was never tasteless.
4. Curt did one thing that turned out funny but dickish.

Usually the tasteless pranks are done on guys who didn't belong at the time like The Miz & Santino.

By the way when Melina had a taste of an over salted cheap steak in Batista she went back for the prime rib of John Morrison, which to Batista or any man would be much worse than losing the girl.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Yeah, I definitely think a lot of the things wrestlers find humorous are disgusting, immature, and downright corny!

Randy Orton supposedly taking a shit in people's bags.

Who the hell finds that bullshit funny?

The only wrestlers who pulled pranks that were actually funny were Owen Hart and Curt Hennig. The rest only think they're funny, but they're just jackasses!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Yeah, I definitely think a lot of the things wrestlers find humorous are disgusting, immature, and downright corny!

Randy Orton supposedly taking a shit in people's bags.

Who the hell finds that bullshit funny?

The only wrestlers who pulled pranks that were actually funny were Owen Hart and Curt Hennig. The rest only think they're funny, but they're just jackasses!
He didn't shit in anyone's bag, and it wasn't meant to be a funny rib. The internet ran crazy with false info, and were wrong. He emptied tanning products into Rochelle Loewen's bag by her own admission. Rumor had it because she rejected his advances and other rumor had it that the boys thought she was disrespectful.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
No, they are quite tasty. I use my hands, only pussies use knife and fork.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Didn't the Cliq and Hennig shit in Lawler's crown? Thats probably a bit too far but I dont mind since it's Lawler

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
They're a bunch of guys on the road most of the year with other guys, quite often in a state of arrested development in a job where, frankly, the stress levels are fucking high. Imagine going to work every day knowing this could be the day you break your neck, but if you don't give your all, you could easily be demoted or fired. Shit is gonna happen, basically.

Is it tasteless? Yeah, a lot of it. Theres a lot of spiteful, childish individuals in wrestling. I don't like knowing it about guys I enjoy watching, but I'm not gonna lose and sleep over it. Boys will be boys and that.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
The shitting and pissing in and on stuff are disgusting, but not selling a clothesline at a house show? Really.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts