Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Shiek had a thread some what similar ,but I get where he's coming from.I'm at the stage in life where I feel complete and utterly lost and honestly don't know what to do with myself,I feel pessimistic and unhappy the whole time .It's like i'm stuck in a massive rut.There's a lot of differences between me and Shiek though ,he is finalicaly secure and get's to "chase his dream" of becoming a aspiring wrestler.For me i'm anything but this ,i'm stuck doing a dead end course which I hate and seems to be going no where ,i'v multiple people messing with my head ,I just have no ambition and have become rather lazy ,I don't train like I used to (at times I was doing three sports) and in general am pessimistic the whole time and have no ambition to do anything and go through my phases where I just don't want to talk to anyone and turn off my phone in an attempt to get away from everyone.Long story short i'm just not my self ,i'm a shadow of the person I used to be now i'm often paranoid ,really stressed out with everything (college being the main thing ) and just unmoviated and think i'm on the verge of depression.
Does anyone have any advice ,it would be greatly appreciated?Or if anyone is having similar problems.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Must be pretty damn good to be you so Kizza.:side:

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Yeah it sounds like you might be depressed.

I'm kind of the same way but not that bad; I'm just stressed as I need to pick my major like right now and I really don't have any idea what I want to do.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I probably wouldn't go as far as depressed ,i'v seen people in deep depression and doubt it's that.Know how you feel with your major ,i'v an applied maths test on friday which determines if I pass my college semseter ,think I could be stressed out over this than anything.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
No. I'm 17 and know I want to be a lawyer. I'm on the right path to achieving that. OP is mega depressing.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1)I am nineteen.

2)Elaborate on your "tl;dr" ambivalent abbrevation.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Sometimes I do but then I see a bank... and everything suddenly clears up again.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'm lost when I watch Raw or NXT.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I'm just getting a bit stressed and scared of my future at the moment 19 years old, about to leave college (yeah i did a 3-year course :p) not going to university, and scared with the amount of jobs out their on offer.

Also, i have like no drive to be alive tbh... i mean this might sound a bit stupid but when i turn on the TV there is nothing that gets my attention no more, i'm bored with games and the computer, and when i'm with my friends it seems i get stressed with them alot now.

What is wrong with me? :S

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Yeah I sometimes feel this way too. Just turned eighteen and there are days I am so happy, and then there will be a few days where I am so unhappy. But I am working on changing my lifestyle and all so hopefully I become happier. :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thinking starting a sport will be the best thing ,always did really .Think my mind is just to active thinking a about college.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts