Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
You mean Daniel Bryan? Idk what the extra D is for? But yes, yes he probably will be a WWE/World champion.

Hes US champion
He won that US title from our current WWE champion
Hes gone over the IC champion 3x in a row clean
He went over former world champion Jack Swagger clean
Hes qualified for KOTR (and will probably win it)

So yeah I think he will make it easily seeing as the booking hes had and it may be very easy

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
If it is Daniel Bryan then not right now.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Definitely, some time in the future. If he were main eventing imagine how much better main events would be. He's consistantly putting on the best match of the night and bringing credibility to the US Title. He's also getting more and more over each week.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Daniel Bryan Danielson? Cuz if so I like it.

Yea he will be WHC someday...hopefully.

I think the WWE has started to move towards smaller more athletic guys. Even the new big guys are athletic, Barrett, Sheamus, Jackson, etc.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Not really sure. I could maybe see him getting one reign in, but I doubt he'll ever be a perennial main eventer. At best he'll probably be an upper-midcard guy who sometimes gets bumped into mains.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Why not. He has as much charisma if not more as guys like Swagger, Sheamus, and Orton, and has the ability to put on more quality matches than anyone else on the roster. It will probably be a couple years down the line though.

Shit, did anyone see Miz being champion ever 6 months after his debut?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Someday but not soon because It will be all that sweeter when he actually wins it through a long process of hard work and storyline failed attempts at trying to obtain the title. He should be on of those guys who dares to take on the boss while the boss tries to keep him away from the title as long as possible.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Mid-carder for life.

Oh, and the "DBD" thing? Please stop. You're embarrasing yourself.

No matter how good a technical wrestler he is, attempting to turn Daniel Bryan into a HBK/JBL nickname is just stupid. fpalm

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Mid-carder for life.

Oh, and the "DBD" thing? Please stop. You're just embarrasing yourself.

No matter how good a technical wrestler he is, attempting to make Daniel Bryan into a HBK/JBL nickname is just stupid. fpalm
Is it me or you just compared JBL to HBK and Daniel Bryan?

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Anybody saying he's boring and a mid carder for life need to get their head checked seriously, if your fans of wrestling and your knocking the WWE's best in ring worker at the moment i'm really frighted in who you think is better then the American dragon.

He's made guys like The Miz and Ted dibaise look a million dollars in the ring. He's had two matches of the year with Dolph ziggler and had Sheamus best match on raw a few weeks back. I agree he won't win the title for another year or so but come on at least with him as champion the Main event will at least have great matches instead of ones that suck.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Is it me or you just compared JBL to HBK and Daniel Bryan?
I think you missed my point.

JBL was a popular nickname for John Bradshaw Layfield.
HBK was a popular nicknae for Shawn Michaels.
Y2J was a popular nickname for Chris Jericho.

DBD as a popular nickname for Daniel Bryan? Not so much.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Mid-carder for life.

Oh, and the "DBD" thing? Please stop. You're embarrasing yourself.

No matter how good a technical wrestler he is, attempting to turn Daniel Bryan into a HBK/JBL nickname is just stupid. fpalm
seriously really seriously:shocked:
my god i didn't think anyone could be this foolish

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I think you missed my point.

JBL was a popular nickname for John Bradshaw Layfield.
HBK was a popular nicknae for Shawn Michaels.
Y2J was a popular nickname for Chris Jericho.

DBD as a popular nickname for Daniel Bryan? Not so much.
Ah,lol,my bad >.<

Anybody saying he's boring and a mid carder for life need to get their head checked seriously, if your fans of wrestling and your knocking the WWE's best in ring worker at the moment i'm really frighted in who you think is better then the American dragon.

He's made guys like The Miz and Ted dibaise look a million dollars in the ring. He's had two matches of the year with Dolph ziggler and had Sheamus best match on raw a few weeks back. I agree he won't win the title for another year or so but come on at least with him as champion the Main event will at least have great matches instead of ones that suck.
This,and he's making the US championship looking more prestigious than the WWE title,only by the fact that he owned the WWE champion in the past 3 PPV's (not counting on SS and that cheap shot) and he fought hardly for it,and the highlights of the WWE title for the last two PPVs have been what would a superstar who wasn't even in contention for it do.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts