Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sting. Obviously one of wrestling's GOAT.

But the only Sting I think ever would've worked in WWE was the 80's and early 90's Sting.

The Crow gimmick ruined his entire legacy.

Its way too late for him to jump on NOW.

Why would anyone want that?

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Too late, he's had multiple chances, after WM 27 was when I stopped caring. Perfect opportunity for him to wrestle taker, but he turned it down. Fuck STING, i'm so over him it's ridiculous.

·
Registered
850 Posts
When will the IWC get over Sting being in the WWE? It's never going to happen... He'll get there eventually for a HoF induction, but he'll NEVER compete in the WWE... He's too past his prime and most of the WWE Universe won't know who he is... Let's be completely honest about it..

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When will the IWC get over Sting being in the WWE? It's never going to happen... He'll get there eventually for a HoF induction, but he'll NEVER compete in the WWE... He's too past his prime and most of the WWE Universe won't know who he is... Let's be completely honest about it..
Full agreement.

·
Banned
165 Posts
The Crow gimmick was the MAGNUM OPUS of his career. If it wasn't for it, he wouldn't have even been as 1/8 as well known as he is now.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Nobody cares now. Three years ago would have been a very different story.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Crow gimmick was the MAGNUM OPUS of his career. If it wasn't for it, he wouldn't have even been as 1/8 as well known as he is now.
OK. NOT.

That was a sad attempt at revitalizing a dead career.

Nothing beats Sting in WCW in the late 80's.

·
ѪѺѪ
1,234 Posts
I wanted him in the WWE when WCW got bought out but of course it never happened and over the years waiting for him to make the jump and still nothing as of now the time passed even if he still can somewhat 'go' in the ring I still won't be as much excited over it if he does appear within WWE.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
nope I wanted him in wwe for WM27 now i dont

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I see someone isn't old enough to remember the late 80's to early 90's.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
No. There's only one person that people wanted to see wrestle Sting, and that was the Undertaker. Now, the only people that deserve the Undertaker are Cena, Brock, or Rock. Sting had his chance, and he missed it.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
No. Sting is done now. Let him wrestle in a T shirt in front of a half filled small arena for the rest of his life. If he ever signs with WWE I'll burn all my sting merchandise. He better not sign after wasting his fuckin career somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- too old
- a match against the Undertaker would look silly at this point
- WWE needs to focus on establishing young names, not bringing back old guys whose prime was 15+ years ago. In Sting's case 20+ years ago.

Reactions: Mr.Cricket

·
Banned
213 Posts
He will never wrestle for Vince and WWE!

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
Yeah, I still would like to see StingTaker at WM.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts