Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about the totally kick-ass one from 1 and 2. i'm a hardcore Terminator fan. i used to watch those movies all the time back in the day. when i was little my walls were covered with huge Terminator posters. and merchandise like shirts. ah, the good ol' days. Anyone agree?

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
The first Terminator movies will always be more remembered than the recent ones. So don't worry, you are not alone.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I was never too much of a fan of the 1st movie, I saw Terminator 2 before I saw 1, so 2 was always how I saw the 'real' Terminator.

·
22,784 Posts
Love the first 2, in fact I consider the second to be the greatest movie EVER (just ahead of The Godfather Part I & II). I also saw the second before the first, but with how epic the second is I doubt I would have preferred the first to the second if I had seen them in order.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Keep in mind the first movie was very low budget while T2 was a big blockbuster displaying revolutionary SFX. You cannot really compare them.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
T1's still better though.

Arnie's better in the first too. Both great films. I'd be more surprised if anyone DIDN'T remember them.

·
40,592 Posts
Right, I don't remember Deadpool being remotely funny until talented people got a hold of the character. I didn't realize that Deadpool was influenced/blantantly ripped off of Deathstroke though. Makes sense though now that you bring it up Seph.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Right, I don't remember Deadpool being remotely funny until talented people got a hold of the character. I didn't realize that Deadpool was influenced/blantantly ripped off of Deathstroke though. Makes sense though now that you bring it up Seph.
Deathstroke's real name is SLADE Wilson...Deadpool is WADE Wilson. They even met once in Superman/Batman.

Yeah, the character became funny when Joe Kelly started writing him in the late 90's.

·
40,592 Posts
:lmao

Rob Liefeld "originality" ftw!

He didn't even try to come up with a different name. I wasn't aware that Deathstroke's name was Slade Wilson. I really know nothing about him at all. Now that I do, I'm glad because I got to laugh at Liefeld again.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts