Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean the character is just bland and pointless especially after splitting from Goldust and not continuing their feud....

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
No. I think he has some massive potential in the mid card. His backstage work during that Goldust feud showed what he is capable of. If anything, I'd let him develop his character some more instead of throwing him into these random matches and ultimately having him job.

I originally hated the character, but now I love it.

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
I didn't really care for him as Cody Rhodes or Stardust, so wouldn't bother me if he went far, far away.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Don't really care for the Stardust character and if they're not going to do anything with him, at least Cody Rhodes is nice to look at. So get rid of the Stardust attire.

·
Banned
28,109 Posts
Yeah it's time for the character to disappear. He's kinda pointless without Goldust at his side.

Bring back Cody and get him in the midcard mix again.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Cody Rhodes is done as far as I am concerned. There is only so many times you can be repackaged before the crowd just get confused about it. I am at the point with cody rhodes where I just think does it matter? There is no point getting invested in him because he is unable to see a gimmick through and build a legacy. I think he should be released if I am honest.

It is like big show and mark henry. Too many face/heel turns I gave up caring. And Kane. Demon kane then corporate kane then demon kane etc etc etc. Gave up caring. Same with cody. They have reached the end of their showbiz shelf life imo

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
Cody has just been in midcard hell for years. Hopefully they do something with him this year. Stardust needs to go. Are they really just going to forget his feud with Goldust? Will they be friends again, like nothing happened, like the Bellas?

This whole thing has been a disaster.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts