Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know spot wrestling/acrobatics isn't very popular here(technical wrestling is the more popular thing)and they had a few over top gimmick matches but i for one wish it was still on.I was more entertained by that show than anything ive seen in pro wrestling/sports entertainment it was fast paced had a lot of good talent and i saw some stuff iv'e never seen on an american Pro wrestling show before.

Anyone else miss it?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But it wasn't very entertaining. At times it was unbearable to watch.
it catered to people who like spot wrestling opposed to story telling,personally id rather see a 630 splash over a chin lock for 3 minutes.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
not me

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Yeah, amazing roster, and a bunch of fun.

One of the best deals in wrestling DVD history.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
im glad it got canceled before everyone got crippled.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I watched it a couple times and wasn't a huge fan of it. Couldn't really get behind anyone there.

·
Premium Member
5,351 Posts
I enjoyed it mostly because it was a fun, albeit ridiculous, show that got indy guys I loved (like Jimmy Jacobs) seen by a wider audience than they'd usually have. I wish it had lasted longer (with a bit of retooling) for the exposure aspect of it all.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Everytime I went their, Minotaur in the CBD had a copy. Also GoFigureCollectables in Coburg, but I haven't been there in a while.

It's about double the price at Minotaur, but that's the price for convenience.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everytime I went their, Minotaur in the CBD had a copy. Also GoFigureCollectables in Coburg, but I haven't been there in a while.

It's about double the price at Minotaur, but that's the price for convenience.
thanks i gotta go to the city anyway to pay a fine.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
WSX was fun with all of the highspots and explosions. The only thing I didn't like was that screaming ring announcer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts