Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
I was a fan for years, but WWE did little to nothing with him though. Odds are if he didn't suffer that horrific injury, he still would have been wasted. Maybe he could have left and had a career resurgence. Sadly, we'll never know.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Just another kick flippy dude with no personality. I feel for him and hope he's ok, but I don't miss him one bit.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
While he was a bit underrated and it's a shame his career ended the way it did (or I guess went the way it did if he had enough damage built up over time that just taking a move could cause that result) but I think you're vastly overestimating what his ceiling would have been in WWE. Assuming he wouldn't still be tagging with Cesaro (or tagging with someone, you know how WWE is about tag teams put together with former singles wrestlers) he'd probably have a midcard to upper midcard ceiling. He'd probably be in a Miz or Ziggler level spot if he was still around, sure as hell not breaking Undertaker's streak if that's what you meant. (and also wouldn't make any sense anyway since the streak was over long before he even got injured)

·
Registered
440 Posts
No just another vanilla midget. Glad samoseph Joseph almost killed him got his gimmick over. They should let him injury more people brother

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
We have like 148 Tyson Kidds right now, so no you shouldn't miss him.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Theodore James Wilson :lol

Hell no. I don’t miss him, he was boring. Yes his matches v the likes of Allen Jones would’ve been nice for the work rate marks, but that geek never had any business competing for a world title. And I sure hope you aren’t referring to Mark Callaway’s streak.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts