Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
yeah. he's a bad ass. a lot more exciting than clowns like daniel bryan and chody rodes.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I actually really do. I always liked Jeff Hardy for some reason. Never gave a shit for his worthless brother though.

·
Banned
380 Posts
If you miss him so much then watch TNA. Holy shit I will never understand people that just watch one brand and nothing else.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yes. I would like to see a clean and fit Jeff Hardy vs Daniel Bryan feud.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you miss him that much, watch Crash and Burn 2: Greatest Ladder matches on the Netflix instant queue. Every other match is one of his ladder match, I mean I know the guy can fall good, but I wish there were a couple other matches that didn't need to involve him.

·
Banned
882 Posts
A little. He could have incredible matches when he wanted. His matches with Punk in 2009 rank among his all time best. If he came back, I'd love it.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Yes. But I get to see him on TNA so it's not such a big deal, he had a match against Kurt Angle the other day which was good to see.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I miss Mike Adamle!

·
Likes wrestling....
8,725 Posts
Nope...so he would do crazy stuff to himself for the big spots.....he's a skinny Mankind, with zero and I mean zero mic skill. His brother at least could talk....all of you Hardy fans who talk about his charisma....get real, the guy dances off beat, paints his body, and kills himself....that's effort not charisma.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
I do. I loved his last run. He really came into his own as a singles performer during that time and had a bunch of good matches. If Jeff didn't have the problems he has/had he would be the at least be #2 face in wrestling today imo.

·
Likes wrestling....
8,725 Posts
I do. I loved his last run. He really came into his own as a singles performer during that time and had a bunch of good matches. If Jeff didn't have the problems he has/had he would be the at least be #2 face in wrestling today imo.
The guy could not talk himself out of a speeding ticket, much less make a complete sentance. No offense dude, but #1 face in wrestling is laughable.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts