Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like Robbie E, he's funny IMO. I mean I'm not saying he needs to be champion or anything, I just don't want his character to go away. Agree or disagree?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I do like him I have to admit, I don't want him anywhere near the main event or anything but as a midcard heel he is good in the role, he just needs someone to work with, his stuff with EY was really good but there is no one else really in the midcard for him to have a program with

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I became a fan in this last month but it isn't something I'm proud of.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I fucking love him, he's a great comedy character, and I like his gimmick. He's a decent and simple wrestler too. And a good promo man.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Robbie E has been impressing. He always seems to be having a good time while on camera. Guy can cut a promo and he sells in the ring like nobody's business.

Here soon, the crowd will be cheering for him... big time. If TNA would go to a smark city this Thursday I think he would receive one of the biggest pops.

·
Banned
357 Posts
Robbie E has been impressing. He always seems to be having a good time while on camera. Guy can cut a promo and he sells in the ring like nobody's business.

Here soon, the crowd will be cheering for him... big time. If TNA would go to a smark city this Thursday I think he would receive one of the biggest pops.
But then Garett Bischoff would get the boos! We wouldn't want that! Because he's the FUTURE, BROTHER!

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Yeah, he can be a great babyface, he's so charismatic.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I hated him for two years, but he's grown on me. I don't want to see him get a push or anything, but I want him to stick around and do his comedy stuff. Its ok in small doses. He's like a good heel Zack Ryder.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
I used to hate him. On last impact HOWEVER I was kinda sad he was defeated so easily by Kurt Angle, I think I'm starting to like him. He's a pretty annoying heel which is a good thing :eek:bama

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised so many people like him.

I personally can't stand him. I think he's terrible and I'd be pretty happy if I never had to see him, Robbie T or their ugly sweaters on my TV again.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
I'm not sure. But I think the show is better with him on it.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
If I was just going on Impact I probably wouldn't like him.

But he's on Xplosion a lot and (like EY and Magnus, who are also on lot) he comes over very well on the Spin Cycle and with his little "List" guest spot. I'll say this for him - he puts 100% into his non-ring performances and has a lot of charm.

He needs to tone the gimmick down, though. Not abandon it completely, just tone it down, like the Rob Eckos gimmick he had just before he signed with TNA. It was very similar to be honest, but not as in your face.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
I like Robbie. He's a fun guy to watch job. He does it well. I miss Cookie though :hayden

·
''The Tone''
1,490 Posts
I think he's hilarious. I think the names Robbie E & Robbie T are hilarious too, for the wrong reasons maybe. I just laugh at the fist pumping, the techno entrance, Tazz with the hair gel jokes. I just have to love it.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I've liked Robbie since he debuted. He plays his over-the-top gimmick so well that it's hard not to love the guy. He's a decent enough wrestler and is a good guy to have in the midcard. I gotta agree with LadyCroft though, I wish they'd bring back Cookie, she was awesome and could add even more to the two Robbies.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts