Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
KNEE DA PEOPLE
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, Sportskeeda - always popping up on my Facebook with click bait titles and images for articles like "Major WWE star to return" shows The Rock in the imagine and turns out it's someone the Rock fought 10 years ago.

I literally ignore it every time I see it now but see people commenting or talking about it and it's just utter dross.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
"A future WWE hall of framer is returning and people are losing their mind...you won't believe this"

Then it's a full length shit article about how Rico was backstage talking to friends

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
That, along with "You won't believe #11" sites and ShitCulture's "10 Facts WWE Doesn't Want You To Know" stuff are all hilarious.

·
KNEE DA PEOPLE
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"A future WWE hall of framer is returning and people are losing their mind...you won't believe this"

Then it's a full length shit article about how Rico was backstage talking to friends
And it's from a WWE live event from 6 months ago as well.

·
Registered
14,228 Posts

I've never even heard of them till this post.. On facebook go to their page and try to block them.

·
Banned
1,179 Posts
Reminds me a lot of givemesport tbh, I have no idea how those clowns managed to iron out a deal with the NBA where "nba.com" redirects to givemesport in the UK. Everything WWE related I see on givemesport seems like they came here, read a couple of threads then post them as "news" an hour later. Awful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.