Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't... actually forgot he was off TV for a while until I saw the WF logo and it reminded me he is gone

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Only because Smackdown really needs some face mid/upper-mid carders right now.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only because Smackdown really needs some face mid/upper-mid carders right now.
But Rey would go straight back into a title shot somehow.... They'd give the title bcak to DB, and then have Superrey VS DB.... he would never be content with going back to mid card unless its how it was a few years back when he and Jericho were fueding over the IC belt

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Nah. He was a good novelty act when I first saw him but he got tired pretty quick, also I find it a bit far fetched when he could beat the likes of Kane and Kurt Angle.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Not really.

He was great for a long time, but once he the Smackdown Six period ended, he really became stale.

With all the wrestlers in transition, the ones who will be returning (Christian, and ADR) and the debuting talent, there really is too much going on to just insert another guy in there.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Honestly, I'd forgotten he was missing. He doesn't have the same appeal once you get past the age of 9.

Depending on how willing he is to put younger talent over, Smackdown could do with him though. He could be useful in elevating guys like Rhodes, ADR and Swagger and even Ryback/Sandow/Cesaro is they get up the card fast enough.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Nope. He bores me and I don't want him back.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
haven't really noticed, it'd be good to have him back if he puts the right talent over.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I really don't miss him at all. Not since he's become John Cena with a luchador mask. I saw a clip from that angle where he sang happy birthday to his daughter in the ring and nearly puked...talk about tasting like diabetes.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
if i was wwe, i would just release the guy, they just wasting their money away with him being injured all the time, its come to the point where i don't even notice that he's missing

·
Banned
852 Posts
I haven't seen him in action since 2003, so I miss him. If he's really deteriorated as much as people say though, maybe he's better off gone.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I haven't seen him in action since 2003, so I miss him. If he's really deteriorated as much as people say though, maybe he's better off gone.
He's still one of the better workers in the company, and that's with two shit knees.

I kind of miss him, a D-Bry/Mysterio feud would be piff.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
DB Vs Rey would be MOTY easily.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts