Wrestling Forum banner

Do you like Rock, Cena AND CM Punk all at the same time?!?!

• Yes, they're all good

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • No, I hate at least one of them

Votes: 46 46.0%

• Total voters
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
I am a Punk mark. I like rock's work too but not a very big fan. Cena: I dislike his current character, however I don't hate the guy.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Huge fan of The Rock.

Not big on CM Punk but respect his in-ring skills and feel he's one of the better guys today.

Hate John Cena.

Obviously I'm referring to them as Wrestlers and their characters. Not as people.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I like Rock, fave wrestler of all time

I like Punk, very entertaining, and unique, in a way.

And I do enjoy Cena at times, but there something about him that I just can't fully get behind.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
For all the heat the rock gets on here I'm surprised at how many smarks like him. Plus he's not from the indies and isn't a technical wrestler.

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts
I like Punk, rebel against the boss, i'm a man that hates authority and can't stand working working for someone above me, mostly most bosses always have the god syndrome.

Cena, coulden't care less about him, he symbolizes the fall of good wrestling over the years, only last year has it been crawling out of its demise.

The Rock, sure, good wrestler, great charisma, but he said he was back, and said it many more times, he wrestled one match with Cena, well barely wrestled, Cena was more in the ring than him, and now we haven't seen a single sign of him until Wrestlemania, i bet he disappears again after WM, suddenly going into full retirement.

I don't like it when a wrestler from a golden age of wrestling returns, and than wrestles one match, suddenly is scheduled in the main event of WM and disappears. Either you return to wrestling and actually wrestle or just stay retired.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
Absolutely love CM Punk.

I love Cena as a TALENT, but NOT as a character. However, he has the capability of being entertaining if he's not acting too silly, so needless to say, rarely. I'm a fan, he'll never make my top 5 but I like him as much as I'm capable of liking a lame Superman character.

Hate Rock, always rubbed me the wrong way. I'll give him his due as a mic worker, and he's tolerable on the rare, rare, rare occasion where he refrains from making too many stupid jokes or catchphrases, so, about one promo every 3 years, I can make it through the whole way without throwing up. As a whole, though, he pisses me off.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
I love the Rock, and I like CM Punk and John Cena. If you're a mark for all three of them the mark wars become incredible entertaining, no matter which side the others are on, you always win :p

61 - 77 of 77 Posts