Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ive been on this forum for a couple of weeks, and it seems no one has anything good to say about the wwe. I dont think too bad you know :)

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
They have good production (lighting, camera shots, etc.). Other than that, nothing else good can be said.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
well.... hmm

Did You Know?

WWE RAW has more viewers than TBS, History, PBS, and The CW combined!!

i win thread

·
Registered
615 Posts
You know I thought I was a cynical person before I joined this forum, now I look at things in a lighter, more positive way. We are not always gonna love what the WWE do but I watch to be entertained and for the most part I am, I fell in love with pro wrestling in 1999 with Triple H and the Rock and they still entertain me to this day. I always wonder when reading the Raw thread every week why some people even still watch the show when apparently each show is the worst Raw yet. Its supposed to be fun y'all!

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Just ive been on this forum for a couple of weeks, and it seems no one has anything good to say about the wwe. I dont think too bad you know :)
Why didn't you join on July 17, 2011?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
You know I thought I was a cynical person before I joined this forum, now I look at things in a lighter, more positive way. We are not always gonna love what the WWE do but I watch to be entertained and for the most part I am, I fell in love with pro wrestling in 1999 with Triple H and the Rock and they still entertain me to this day. I always wonder when reading the Raw thread every week why some people even still watch the show when apparently each show is the worst Raw yet. Its supposed to be fun y'all!
This x100

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
They have an incredibley talented roster.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
You've obviously never seen my posts on this forum lol.

I'm calling out this whole forum most of the time for making fun of wwe,raw,smackdown or specific superstars.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts