Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Not really, nope. I don't really get it. There was no real logic behind them getting together, then they teased a split, now it looks like Tamina's going to be getting a title shot at some point, which is frankly terrifying.

Again, i get the need to keep it fresh in the title scene, but Charlotte and Becky having nothing to do while Naomi/Natalya and a Lana/Tamina thing is going on is just sad, especially at this time of the year.

·
Premium Member
A New Face Every Month
3,850 Posts
Nothing involving Tamina, the on-screen personality of a dishwasher after its door has fallen off has much chance of being interesting.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
No, Lana has been ruined beyond repair..no need to turn her into a wrestler who can't wrestle & is just a joke

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
never knew there was one so thats a no from me.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,407 Posts
I would be fine with it if Charlotte vs Becky was the other women's story not some shitty feud no one gives a damn about

·
Registered
13,848 Posts
I'm actually intrigued as to where it is going to lead, I've always liked Tamina and I've always wanted her to be given something to do other than being someone's back-up. I'm also enjoying the fact that Natalya is getting a title shot, i'd actually love for her to win and finally get a reign as champion. I personally think it's long overdue. I like Charlotte & Becky as much as the next person but i'm just happy Charlotte didn't just come over and suffocate everyone. I did have that fear when she first got drafted over and immediately faced Naomi.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,602 Posts
Tamina is just enhancing Lana to be the female Miz of Smackdown in the future.
While you could say the same about Carmella I think her role will go to a female version of Carlito.

Quite similar, but not really.:becky2

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Did anyone care about Breezango during their first segments?

Give them time.

I felt sorry for Tamina during that segment, it's literally the first time I've cared 1% about her.

·
Premium Member
No one is ready for Konami
3,521 Posts
Honestly. I don't think many fans care about any storyline in the women's division right now.. The storytelling is awful, just put on good matches and most will be satisfied with the women.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
I liked the concept of "Tamina training Lana to be a better wrestler"... and then maybe lana teaches Tamina about charisma or something like that.

but that's not what they're doing. I dont know what they're doing. I think they're doing the concept I just wrote out, but like WWE, they're doing it in a really sloppy lazy poorly executed way.

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
What exactly is the storyline between Tamina/Lana?

Is it A.J. Lee/Tamina like deal? Or is like sexual attraction of some kind?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts