Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe in a few months or so idunno. but it cenas been on a true downfall streak since losing to rock at mania. getting owned by lesnar 2 weeks straight. then losing to tensai tonight. not to mention all the hate from the fans constantly. is a change in the air possible?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
The very essence of this possibility is the reason that a lot of people come back and keep watching. If it was WWE's intention all along to drag this on for months or even years depending on how you view it, it one of their more ingenious plans in a very long time. The only daunting notion of this idea is how long is WWE willing to drag it on or even if they have any plans to make any conclusion.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I think so. I hope so. It has to! Also, is it a coincidence or purposely by returning superstars?

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
There has to be something going on. I have a feeling he's gonna go on a small losing streak, it just seems they're building him like he's not the same John Cena anymore. I don't want to say he's going heel, but I have a feeling there's gonna be some shift, cause it just feels like they're setting him up for a fall, which leads to a huge uprising where he gets back on his feet.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Probably has to change at some point. I think they are jobbing him out for a while to set up future storylines, and it started way back with Punk at MITB- that established punk. Then he loses to rock to get him set for the next year, and He's probably going to lose to Lesnar Too, to make sure he is re- established as a monster. Because he can afford to lose. They can basically job cena out for as long as they want, and the second he goes full heel and snaps, he will instantly be the #1 guy again, and then all these other guys will be better off for it. and then around WM next year They will have A Monster Brock Vs Taker, an awesome Punk / Austin match, and a killer Cena/Rock Rematch, w/ a total heel Cena, and it will be the biggest thing ever. Or at least that is what looks like is happening in my eyes..

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Probably has to change at some point. I think they are jobbing him out for a while to set up future storylines, and it started way back with Punk at MITB- that established punk. Then he loses to rock to get him set for the next year, and He's probably going to lose to Lesnar Too, to make sure he is re- established as a monster. Because he can afford to lose. They can basically job cena out for as long as they want, and the second he goes full heel and snaps, he will instantly be the #1 guy again, and then all these other guys will be better off for it. and then around WM next year They will have A Monster Brock Vs Taker, an awesome Punk / Austin match, and a killer Cena/Rock Rematch, w/ a total heel Cena, and it will be the biggest thing ever. Or at least that is what looks like is happening in my eyes..
Yes Yes Yes
1.Austin vs Punk-Great promos and good match guaranteed
2.A New Cena vs Rock-Same as above
3.Taker vs Brock-Match sounds great but it doesn't look credible.Everyone knows Brock is a monster but Taker is an old man.Though match may deliver with Taker winning

Add HHH vs Hbk with Nash as Special referee

Hall of fame-Induct the whole NWO including Hogan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts