Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Breakdownversion1 said:
lol, theres nothing worse than seeing your name above 3 others you've never seen before online in the womens forums, oh how low can you go.
What do you mean?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Nitemare said:
You like Kurt, so that's good...and you post pictures in the WOW forums so I thank yo...

I DON'T EVEN VISIT THAT FORUM, OKAY?!
Your OK with me.

Sure Nitemare you don't visit the WOW Forum.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Breakdownversion1 said:
lol, theres nothing worse than seeing your name above 3 others you've never seen before online in the womens forums, oh how low can you go.
What the Fuck are you talking about?

babyboy_69_4ever said:
Am I on anyone's shit list yet?
If I could make one, you wouldn't be on it!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Re: Re: Does any one hate me yet?

^^ he means that its funny when he posts pics in the womens section and some guys who just joined 4 the naked women post replies

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
You and Nitemare should just have sex and get it over with. There just so much sexual tension beetween you and him. Why are you looking for something that's already in front of you? Put some Marvin Gaye in the background, that should help...copyrighting this post.

street_fighter 2003©

·
Registered
840 Posts
It would be sad if someone got to Icon status solely from posting in the women's section. Even sadder if all they did was reply to pic posts and never post pics of their own.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SubZeroBadass said:
It would be sad if someone got to Icon status solely from posting in the women's section. Even sadder if all they did was reply to pic posts and never post pics of their own.
It would be, but luckily I don't just reply to posts, I make new threads in the WOMENS FORUMS. So yeah maybe the womens forums did make me become a good poster.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts