1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Haha. I don't think so dude. Rodgers definitely doesn't need to be connected with the WWE in any way. Your not being serious are you?

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I do think it's awesome that he did that a few times, a friend and I were just talking about that. I think it's a creative way of saying you are the best.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How am I trolling? He is CLEARLY advertising the WWE regardless if he is doing it for fun when he makes a big play. People relate the title belt to the WWE, not TNA.

This is no different than people on reality TV shows who only wear a particular brand of clothing.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
How am I trolling? He is CLEARLY advertising the WWE regardless if he is doing it for fun when he makes a big play. People relate the title belt to the WWE, not TNA.

This is no different than people on reality TV shows who only wear a particular brand of clothing.
I don't want to be mean or anything, but are you stupid?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't want to be mean or anything, but are you stupid?
Have you ever watched TV? Companies pay people to wear their clothing brands on TV. Look at the MTV reality shows. The people always wear the same brand of clothing because they are PAID to advertise that brand.

I'm not saying the WWE must be paying Rodgers. However, I do find it odd that Rodgers all of a sudden started doing it this season. He has never acted this way before as a player.

Regardless of this it for fun and show, he is still advertising the WWE.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Have you ever watched TV? Companies pay people to wear their clothing brands on TV. Look at the MTV reality shows. The people always wear the same brand of clothing because they are PAID to advertise that brand.

I'm not saying the WWE must be paying Rodgers. However, I do find it odd that Rodgers all of a sudden started doing it this season. He has never acted this way before as a player.

Regardless of this it for fun and show, he is still advertising the WWE.
I won't feed the troll.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
You do know that even legit sports like boxing have championship belts too right? By your logic they are all paying Rodgers for a small motion he does once in a couple of games.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
No, he is sponsored by the Nathans Hot Dog Eating contest and their mustard belt.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You do know that even legit sports like boxing have championship belts too right? By your logic they are all paying Rodgers for a small motion he does once in a couple of games.
That is very true. Most people do not think of boxing because that sport is dead.

Aaron Rodgers does this OFTEN in every game.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Apparently, he got that idea from the WWE. Read it a while back. Don't remember where

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I'm telling the truth. Rodgers does this in every game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1C-q_UwgbQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjxYCYmTdm0

In recent years people think about the WWE when they see a title belt. Boxing is not popular anymore. That's an honest fact. When people see a title belt it is a WWE belt 9 times out of 10.
Boxing will always be more popular than wrestling since it's a legit sport. How is it a fact that boxing is not popular anymore?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Boxing will always be more popular than wrestling since it's a legit sport. How is it a fact that boxing is not popular anymore?
Are you serious? Where have you been? Boxing is not popular at all. The WWE holds an edge over boxing.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah he probably did get the idea from wrestling. I just find the idea that he is advertising WWE to be ridiculous.
He is advertising the WWE. He may not be proposly advertising the WWE. It's like when some people put companies' logos on their cars. It's free advertisement. They're doing something they think is cool, but at the same time are advertising a product.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts