Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mr Big Shot
133 Posts
Happy that during the pandemic. Impact are spending some money. Which confirms they are serious. Hopefully Gallows and Anderson can show what they can do. As they was poorly used in WWE.

·
Registered
544 Posts
How to get people to buy the PPV! I can see IMPACT giving bits of info/teasers throughout the day. It's going to be a huge day.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
It's great that they decided to announce this one as it was literally already confirmed and wouldn't of been a big surprise tonight. Plus, helps to promote tonight's show, I can't wait, more excited for this show than any other this year so far.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think with the podcast they built more hype for the aew and new japan hits.

Impact is basically an indy and tjp works njpw usa shows so...

Literally had scott damore on their show lol

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I suppose they'll be the team to finally defeat The North?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
When I heard about the signing I thought it was a good pick up for Impact. Two guys fresh from the WWE coming off a really hot angle in Japan/USA which did some mega business. They seem to be going into a feud with Ace Austin and Mad Man Fulton which is interesting to me.

Future Impact World Tag Team Champions for sure but no need to take them off The North yet. Let them get the feud with Austin/Fulton out of the way and maybe one more feud after that and then the World Tag Team Titles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts