Wrestling Forum banner

Got terrible/bad eyesight?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have terrible eyesight but last year I got lasik and have had 20/15 vision since, It's really great not having to worry about contacts which I wore everytime I went out cause I hated wearing glasses out and only wore them at home.

How many of you have bad eyesight?

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I have really good eyes, so none for me. Although I do think it's hot when women wear them, depending on the style of glasses and how hot she is to begin with.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I've been wearing glasses since age 8. Around 16 years old is when I got contacts but then got sick of them and went back to glasses. Only use glasses to this day- I've honestly never been bothered by them.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I technically have had to wear glasses since I was around 5, but I never did. I figure if my eyesight hasn't fucked up all to hell in 15 years then I'm okay. They were mostly for reading purposes anyways.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
I wear glasses but my eyes aren't terrible. Shit is slightly blurry but I can still walk around without glasses and see everything.

I take them off for pictures most of the time. I have maybe a handful, if that, of pics with my glasses on.

Actually getting a new pair on Friday. Might actually post a pic with them on TRALALALALALALA

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I wear glasses but my eyes aren't terrible. Shit is slightly blurry but I can still walk around without glasses and see everything.

I take them off for pictures most of the time. I have maybe a handful, if that, of pics with my glasses on.

Actually getting a new pair on Friday. Might actually post a pic with them on TRALALALALALALA

Good, this gives me time to mentally prepare myself. And physically.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I didn't get glasses until I was older but it gave me kind of superaware powers so it's a fair trade off. I'm glad I have them now though.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
yes I do wear glasses, have been wearing them since about the 3rd grade but honestly I foolishly didn't wear them for a few years. Wasn't until I went to high school I wore them all the time, as in some classes I couldn't even see the blackboard and my grades suffered :D

I would never consider Lasik, maybe in the future, but not right now

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes I do wear glasses, have been wearing them since about the 3rd grade but honestly I foolishly didn't wear them for a few years. Wasn't until I went to high school I wore them all the time, as in some classes I couldn't even see the blackboard and my grades suffered :D

I would never consider Lasik, maybe in the future, but not right now
and....why's that?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Yeah, I am near sighted, I hardly wear them, still, but I am now starting to wear them a bit more.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
No, I have very good vision. My mom wears glasses though, and my sister is blind as fuck (not literally), and my brother is getting glasses too in a month or so he said..

·
Registered
517 Posts
I've been wearing contacts for a few years, but actually my eyesight is f*cked up since I was 12, I think. I started wearing glasses back then but couple of years later they started getting on my nerves, especially when playing football (soccer, for some of you) or when going to pubs, parties etc. and I decided to try out contacts. It was hard at the beggining, but then I got used to them, and now I wear them anytime I'm going out.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Eyes were shit and didn't feel comfortable wearing glasses or contact lenses, so had lasek surgery. Cost a fortune, but worth every penny.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts