Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is simply put an answer to a PM I just received from one TheVipeRKO which simply stated

"How do I not get it?"

I was prepared to PM him with the following answer but I decided it was something the board as a whole should read so they too can "get it".

Do You Want to Get It?

Let me take you back to August 5th of this year. I was sitting here at my computer trying to open up the eyes of the insensitive pricks that post on this forum, so they could look forward to a Stronger Tomorrow, when out of nowhere I was hit with a great force of power that took me on a 2 month journey.

You see, I got an email from a Higher Power and it read as follows

Higher Power said:
My good friend Mr. Styles, I have seen you around and I see the good you are trying to accomplish, I respect that, as do we all, however you need to look at the bigger picture, you need to take an out of username experience, you need to see this forum in which you do not exist, then and only then will you get it.

You need to feel what it's like in a forum where you do not exist, see how much different the forum life would be if you're no longer there spreading your good word. We understand what you are trying to accomplish, and we want to help. After you finish reading this email it will already be too late, you will temporarily be removed from wrestlingforum.com, only once you get it and you can prove you get it will you be allowed back in.

We are not doing this out of hate, but out of civil responsibility.

Good luck,
Higher Powers
At first I thought it was just a bad trip I was on but I logged into wrestlingforum.com and was shocked by some of the comments I saw.

"ÒMG Mr. Styles has disappeared!!!!"-Rawlin67

"Where did Mr. Styles go?"-MrMister

"What will become of the Stronger Tommorrow?"-JoshTM

"Is this the end of Twofax?"-LadyCroft

"Is the Earth really round?"- The top fella whatshisname

Things like this were not uncommon, I realized that maybe these people needed me after all and were just putting up a wall and not allowing me to come in, but I continued to bide my time, waiting to see what would happen.

I watched as thread after thread went up mentioning my name. I watched as my intelligence was compared to Mister Vincent Kennedy McMahon once in a thread which has been deleted, I watched it all go down, and I watched as this forum was over taken by "The Stooges", I didn't agree with it and so I asked to be let back but I was told simply, no.

I hadn't learned yet, so I continued on watching as weakling after weakling was bullied by these so called "gangsta's" and I finally saw the big picture.

The world is filled with people who are just out for themselves and few and far between are their great men like me there to help out along the way. I thought I was doing these people good by preaching to them about a Stronger Tomorrow, I realize now I went about it the wrong way, I rushed in without knowing all the facts and it irked people.

So from this day forward I am making it my personal duty to make sure that the Raven Ryder's and the thepoof's of this forum always have somebody watching their backs,
it might not be me cause I got more important things to do with my time then actually sit there and help real big time loser, but if I can get a few losers to be friends with a few other losers, then my job is done.

I see my mistakes now and with the Higher Powers behind me I can march on spreading the good word of The Powers all across the board.

But you wouldn't get it anyways.​

·
40,668 Posts
I found that to be most excellent Mr.Styles. Sometimes we really do need to see what the world would be like without us much like Mr. George Bailey did. He too strove for a Stronger Tomorrow.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
in all the great, illustrious history of people not getting it, i think TheVipeRKO might have been one of the most lost. he had no idea what was his left, and what was his right.

i'll leave it to someone else to make the obvious Orton mark joke, but i'll type this out so at least everyone's thinking it.

·
Banned
187 Posts
tl;dr;ysb (You suck balls)

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
i'm surprised he said you suck balls. HJ usually loves attention, may be he's mad because you didn't put his name down.

·
Banned
187 Posts
MSIACTPAINFITS

I'll let you work it out Styles

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
Well this is simply put an answer to a PM I just received from one TheVipeRKO which simply stated

"How do I not get it?"

I was prepared to PM him with the following answer but I decided it was something the board as a whole should read so they too can "get it".

Do You Want to Get It?

Let me take you back to August 5th of this year. I was sitting here at my computer trying to open up the eyes of the insensitive pricks that post on this forum, so they could look forward to a Stronger Tomorrow, when out of nowhere I was hit with a great force of power that took me on a 2 month journey.

You see, I got an email from a Higher Power and it read as follows

At first I thought it was just a bad trip I was on but I logged into wrestlingforum.com and was shocked by some of the comments I saw.

"ÒMG Mr. Styles has disappeared!!!!"-Rawlin67

"Where did Mr. Styles go?"-MrMister

"What will become of the Stronger Tommorrow?"-JoshTM

"Is this the end of Twofax?"-LadyCroft

"Is the Earth really round?"- The top fella whatshisname

Things like this were not uncommon, I realized that maybe these people needed me after all and were just putting up a wall and not allowing me to come in, but I continued to bide my time, waiting to see what would happen.

I watched as thread after thread went up mentioning my name. I watched as my intelligence was compared to Mister Vincent Kennedy McMahon once in a thread which has been deleted, I watched it all go down, and I watched as this forum was over taken by "The Stooges", I didn't agree with it and so I asked to be let back but I was told simply, no.

I hadn't learned yet, so I continued on watching as weakling after weakling was bullied by these so called "gangsta's" and I finally saw the big picture.

The world is filled with people who are just out for themselves and few and far between are their great men like me there to help out along the way. I thought I was doing these people good by preaching to them about a Stronger Tomorrow, I realize now I went about it the wrong way, I rushed in without knowing all the facts and it irked people.

So from this day forward I am making it my personal duty to make sure that the Raven Ryder's and the thepoof's of this forum always have somebody watching their backs,
it might not be me cause I got more important things to do with my time then actually sit there and help real big time loser, but if I can get a few losers to be friends with a few other losers, then my job is done.

I see my mistakes now and with the Higher Powers behind me I can march on spreading the good word of The Powers all across the board.

But you wouldn't get it anyways.​

YOU are going to get raped!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Styles what is your personal view of the Stooges today
My personal views today about the Stooges are the same as they were yesterday, and that will never change. You guys messed with the wrong guy and you're going to get your's courtesy of an RKO from TheVipeRKO! Fuck Sheik making us humble we're going to come at you like a viper snake until all that's left to do is claim victory!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts