Wrestling Forum banner

Do you want this star back as a participant for a future new tough enough ?

1346 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Yamada_Taro
[/U]

I am sure you don't remember who he is. He was simply called Matt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp1dLz3xPbE

Has he still a place in WWE ?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
32,705 Posts
Re: Do you want this star back as a trainer for the new tough enough ?

Considering he's currently in TNA and is one of their top babyfaces, I can safely say he's not going to be a trainer for this years tough enough.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

I know he is currently a top star in TNA (especially now when he has problems with TNA management). But i wished to know how you would feel, if suddendly WWE recruits it again. Such an evil move could both cripple TNA and add a big guy (like Vince loves them) in WWE.

Matt has the potential to become a wannabe Lesnar. He has currently the look, parts of the athletics abilities and he is young. Even a wannabe Lesnar is enough to draw people and fans. :D

Do you like him and could he be one day a good recruit for WWE roster ?

· Premium Member
32,705 Posts

But i wished to know how you would feel, if suddendly WWE recruits it again. Such an evil move could both cripple TNA and add a big guy (like Vince loves them) in WWE.
You don't seem to understand what a Contract is.

And from what I've seen of him, he should go back to training rather being a trainer himself.

· Banned
266 Posts

Even if he was to come back from TNA by some act of god,they would probably give him some gimmick like a 7 feet,350 pound giant who stutters.............oh wait

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Do you want this star back as a trainer or a recruit for a future new tough enoug

I know he cant break his current legal contract :(

But I admit I would totally mark up, if he appears in any future Tough Enough as a new participant :shocked:

Imagine the reaction of TNA and the migration of fans :rolleyes:

· Registered
20,764 Posts
Re: Do you want this star back as a trainer or a recruit for a future new tough enoug

Why would a guy with no personality, little star power, and limited ring abilities be a trainer?

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Why would a guy with no personality, little star power, and limited ring abilities be a trainer?
No I changed my mind. I want him as a participant or recruit.

He has all needed : no personality but musculation and aesthetics. He can improve his limited ring abilities and charisma.

That's why he will be a recruit and chose to try Though Enough ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.