Wrestling Forum banner

Do you want stables like Rated RKo and Evolution return?

1979 Views 17 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  fourmbegginer
Ok guys the question is simple do you want or expect to see a stable reunite?
DO u think that is a good ideia to put the nowadays main eventers to make a tag team division reborn?
I would put mysterio and big show as a stable and maybe Swagger and McIntyre
Opinions please
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,384 Posts
Rated RKO was a tag team, not a stable.
I do like stables alot like Fortune, Immortal, Corre, Nexus etc.. but especially WWE has the tendency to book stables very weak (New Nexus, Corre, Alliance). If done right I'd like to see more, but not just random guys thrown together like Swagger and McIntyre for instance.

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rated Rko is a stable , they had a titantron and theme song with the name RatedRKo like Nexus or corre, by the way i dont know why Corre is still together what is the point of the group and what they want from the big show

· Registered
1,071 Posts
in my opinion a stable is suppose to have all main event type talent. i.e. four horseman, evolution, etc..

the corre has mid carders on there mostly: Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Ezekial....Barrett is the only main event level of talent on there.

Nexus: Mason Ryan (low-mid card), Michael McG., etc... CM Punk being the only main level talent

The days of stables like the Horseman are long gone

· Registered
18,863 Posts
WWE should create stables like evolution again.

1-2 vets on the stable with a few other young guys. The vets continue to be just as dominant(if not better) than before and the young guys get a huge push for being on the same stable with the vets.

From the evolution days I'm sure people really believed Orton would be a huge star. But the thing is that ppl might be expecting this type of effect every time we have a stable. They compare nexus to nwo expecting the superstars careers to go the same way as the guys in the nwo.

· Registered
522 Posts
A new evolution stable is definitely needed. The reason for the original Evolution coming into being was because they needed to push new stars and that was the best way to do it. As everyone can see, WWE is now trying to push new stars again, and another Evolution style stable would work perfectly for that. As for a specific group who could be in that stable?

Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Drew Mcintyre
+ a heel manager.

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,268 Posts
Rated Rko is a stable , they had a titantron and theme song with the name RatedRKo like Nexus or corre, by the way i dont know why Corre is still together what is the point of the group and what they want from the big show
what?you think because they had their own theme music and titantron they were a stable?so by your reckoning the LOD, The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz, Edge and Christian the New Age Outlaws, Miz Bigshow were all stables too? stables consist of at least 3 men

· The Sundance Kid
47,276 Posts
People don't seem to know what stables are. No, stables don't just mean tag teams with fancy entrances or names. No, stables don't require all main event talent.

Right now we have New Nexus on Raw and The Corre on Smackdown. These are the two stables in the WWE...do we need more? No, but we could use better stables than the ones we have. Nexus is basically Punk and unproven guys that don't get to do anything but look stupid. The Corre is pretty decent, they've got a tag team, a power guy, a charismatic spokesperson in Barrett. Nexus needs to get beefed up, Corre needs to get titles.

· WCW Fan
269 Posts
Remember when WCW formed the New Blood just before thei demise i think a similar idea could be useful i WWE just now you cud have

Ted Dibiase
Cody Rhodes
Jack Swagger
Drew Mcintyre
Dolph Ziggler

Maybe give them Diesel as a manager

· Registered
4,909 Posts
WWE's new age version of the Horsemen but under Arn Anderson's leadership, under his direction trying to turn them into Horsemen, it would be like Ric Flair's Fortune in TNA but better

Arn Anderson (JJ Dillon of this new group; manager, mouthpiece)
Randy Orton (The Ric Flair of this new group)
Chris Masters (The Arn Anderson of this new group)
Dolph Ziggler (The Tully Blanchard of this new group)
Jack Swagger (The Ole Anderson of this new group)

· A Poster with Impeccable Style
423 Posts
I tend to really enjoy stables as a wrestling booking technique. Stables, from my point of view, provide WWE with the unique opportunity of pushing new stars, while still keeping established stars at the forefront. Thinking of Evolution of years past, there was a good mixture of new talent (Orton and Batista) with bonifide stars like HHH and Flair. However, recently the WWE has had a tendency to group only new talent together as a stable. This is less effective, when pushing them in the public eye.

· Registered
4,909 Posts
WWE's new age version of the Horsemen but under Arn Anderson's leadership, under his direction trying to turn them into Horsemen, it would be like Ric Flair's Fortune in TNA but better

Arn Anderson (JJ Dillon of this new group; manager, mouthpiece)
Randy Orton (The Ric Flair of this new group)
Chris Masters (The Arn Anderson of this new group)
Dolph Ziggler (The Tully Blanchard of this new group)
Jack Swagger (The Ole Anderson of this new group)
Instead I would have it be AA Arn Anderson as their JJ Dillon, Edge as the Ric Flair of this new group, Chris Masters as the Enforcer taking AA's old spot in the original Horsemen basically watches Edge's back, his right hand man, and the Tully Blanchard of this group I would make it Cody Rhodes who drops his Dashing gimmick, and Jack Swagger I would still keep him as the Ole of this new group

· Banned
406 Posts
Re: Cm punk the shepard iwc the sheep

Yes i love tag teams i hate how their illrelivant now teams I'd like to see swagger and dolph zigswag atleast it'd make swagger relivant again and i think their personality's are simular and they are both great technical wrestler's kinda like the angle and beniot team from a few years back i also think kofi should team with Morrison i love high flying tag teams their allways epic to watch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.