Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a short bit of time thinking about it...I came back just to see what people would say. This is what I saw:

1. That you people do indeed drive anyone away that has a opinion that is different from your groups

2. You people have short attention spans (My thread isn't even about me or shady anymore)

So I ask wanting honest opinions, do you people really want me to leave just because I have different veiws on things?

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Why do people take this place so seriously?

If you act like a dick, you are treated as one.

I don't even know you or have any reason to want you to leave.

People need to chow down and stop worrying about what everyone else on here thinks.

It's a wrestling forum for God's sake.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fine I'll go with my initial instinct then...

FUCK YOU ALL

HOPE YOU ALL CHOKE...

I AM LEAVING OFFICIALLY AND GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE BYE

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
We don't drive people away....It's just that the idiots that leave always take things so seriously and leave over the light joking we do, as if it was a life or death situation. So yeah, if you HAVE to leave over a stupid pointless fight between you and Shadygurl....that's fine. But don't blame the bullshit on all of us. It's your fault for taking our opinions on you so hard and seriously, and leaving. Goodbye.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #7 :
We don't drive people away....It's just that the idiots that leave always take things so seriously and leave over the light joking we do, as if it was a life or death situation. So yeah, if you HAVE to leave over a stupid pointless fight between you and Shadygurl....that's fine. But don't blame the bullshit on all of us. It's your fault for taking our opinions on you so hard and seriously, and leaving. Goodbye.

Actually, people tend to drive others who threaten the "kliq" away. People need to stop being such hard-asses. Like your post there.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I agree that ppl dont drive the others away bc of different views. I agree with if u act like a dick u get treated like one. But definitely the ppl who get too pissy and leave take this shit too personal. If your pissed then say something, dont run away like a little bitch.

However there are some ppl sometimes that need to leave or change how they post.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Flash said in post #9 :
Is this him leaving, or "leaving"?
I think the WELegend kind of leaving

N

·
0 Posts
OlympicZero said in post #10 :
Actually, people tend to drive others who threaten the "kliq" away. People need to stop being such hard-asses. Like your post there.
You're a fucking weak pussy.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
OlympicZero said in post #10 :

Shit sorry. Was I being too "robotic" for you, sir?

I'm not being a hard-ass. I'm sure many would agree that I'm one of the more pussy and lenient members on here. Except for my ROBOCOP posts. Then I get hardcore robot on their asses, right?

Cobot#262593F252 shutting down.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said in post #14 :
NO DONT GO N00B! PLZ?! IT WONT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!
I am crying here, fell off the bloody chair & all...

I wish I had said this, it's as funny as... :agree:

Whomever said that sarcasm was the lowest form of wit just couldn't use it correctly!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thank god he is leaving, he should burn his belongings an jump it front of a bullet train.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Gold Coast Pimp said in post #17 :
I am crying here, fell off the bloody chair & all...

I wish I had said this, it's as funny as... :agree:

Whomever said that sarcasm was the lowest form of wit just couldn't use it correctly!
It doesn't take much to tickle your funny bone does it? ...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts