• I already have some

Votes: 5 4.4%
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The question says it all.

Do you want children in the foreseeable future? Do you not want children at all? What if you don't know? Please explain you answer.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Yes, sometime in my late 30's want to have one girl and one boy.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
no.

i have no doubt i'd be a shit parent, i wouldn't wish myself on any potential offspring.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Already have three, girl age 10, boy age 7 and my baby boy is 18 months. Without a doubt the most rewarding/frustrating endeavor ever.

·
Banned
736 Posts
My fiance is almost 3 months pregnant so I will be a father in the not-so-distant future. I'm really looking forward to it. I have a hunch that it will be a boy but either way I am blessed and hoping to be the best father that I can be.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Nope, don't like families and don't want to live past 35/40 anyway so kids are impossible.

Reactions: HiddenViolence

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Absolutely not. Can't say I would ever be able to balance parental responsibilities with social life/spare time/etc.

Have no idea why I keep putting off getting a vasectomy...

·
Registered
517 Posts
I also hate children.

But one day I'd like to have one boy. I can't waste my awesome DNA, legacy needs to go on.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
I feel like I'd be doing the human race a disservice if I didn't pass on my superior genentics, so for that reason alone yes.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Not sure at this point of my life. Haven't done so many things that I wanted to do before starting a family. Maybe someday in the future.

·
1,973 Posts
My mind could change when I get older, but I think if I get my ambitions and stuff, and from how I feel just now.. no.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I'd be a great father but I have absolutely no interest in having kids. I will never, EVER give up my freedom to have a child. I have no interest to the point of I've seen my doctor about getting a vasectomy but he just won't do it because of my age. The reward just isn't worth it for me. I have a dog who I love more than life itself and I just consider her my furry daughter.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
No, never. I already feel like my little brother is a pain in the ass with me only having half responsibility, so to have a child spend a bunch of my time help growing up... don't even go there!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Hell yeah. All I want in life is to give my future offspring the great childhood I had and I can die a happy man, I'm serious.

Too bad my ancestors did horrible things to women and I'm being punished for their misdeeds.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Eventually i do. Right now i have no interest in raising a child. Still a ton of things i want to do before settling down. I'd be a great father though, also have some experience seeing as my youngest brother was born when i was almost 12. That experience is exactly why i absolutely do not want kids yet haha.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
No. I'm sure a few years down the line when (if) I find someone and settle down I'll feel differently

1 - 20 of 79 Posts