Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regardless what the result at Survivor Series will be, do you want Cena to stay in Nexus or do you want him to leave sooner? I'd prefer if he stays a little bit longer to be honest. It's kinda refreshing to see he's not chasing the WWE title for once and his isolation inside Nexus hell also gives a room for Barrett to be in the spotlight. And i know that Orton/Barrett match in the main event was a disappointment, but i'll give both of them (particularly Barrett) another chance. And The Miz will probably cash in his MITB soon so it will be easier for him to main event without Cena on his way. How about you?

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Quite frankly, it will be terrible booking if he doesn't stay in Nexus. I'm presuming, from the get go of Nexus they wanted Cena to be a part of it so if they built it up from January and only let it last properly for what? 3 months? then quite frankly is very bad booking. I expect him to leave Nexus at around the Royal Rumble, even though I want him to leave about Summerslam, depending on how much heat he can draw as a heel.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yes, I can see it going on for couple more months. Although I won't be surprised if they mess it up. Its obvious now that Cena won't turn heel soon, unless there is a Russo swerve tbf.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
I'm pretty indifferent to the whole angle. Actually I may go so far as to say I'm apathetic towards it. WWE just hasn't gave me a reason to care about this angle. But I do realize the angle is meant for the little kids and not me, so it's all good... I don't hold that against WWE or the writing team. I'm sure it's having the effect they attend it to have for the audience it's written towards.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
don't care. i've been done with Nexus for awhile now.

besides Barrett there's just nothing there. except for Otunga, but that's only because he's so awful i can't help but lol. Cena's really the only reason it's mildly interesting, but whatever happens, Cena is still going to be around and so will Barrett so its whatever.

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
I want Cena in Nexus as a full-fledged member who embraces his role... i.e. heel.

Not this shit.
Pretty much.

At least put him in a Nexus shirt. At the very least. I mean, come on.

That being said, I'm really enjoying this angle.

·
Registered
41 Posts
he doesnt act like he's in Nexus anyway. No Nexus shirt, he still enters to his music. Either he embraces it and turns full on heel, or he gets out of it, cause the way things are going on now, it's not interesting.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
I want him to simply stop being face within Nexus.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I can't see WWE turning him heel. I wanted it to happen so much, and thought it would, until I went to the Nottingham house show last week. Then I realised just how much he sells (that was my first live show ever). I just can't see them wanting to rid of that much money.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i can't believe how many people want to waste Cena turning heel on this mediocre group.

if Cena turns heel, he should do it alone, and be epic, and have a great World Title run.
him turning heel and joining Nexus either ruins Barretts leadership status, cuz cena would be the leader, or he'd be Wades bitch, and i'm just kidding about that because WWE isn't going to book him like Wades bitch, unless he's being forced to.

turning him heel now would be such a freaking waste.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
i can't believe how many people want to waste Cena turning heel on this mediocre group.

if Cena turns heel, he should do it alone, and be epic, and have a great World Title run.
him turning heel and joining Nexus either ruins Barretts leadership status, cuz cena would be the leader, or he'd be Wades bitch, and i'm just kidding about that because WWE isn't going to book him like Wades bitch, unless he's being forced to.

turning him heel now would be such a freaking waste.
This. Plus he would join the same group that costed him the WWE championship multiple times. Yeah that makes perfect sense.:no:

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
No, I want him to leave asap. w/e entertainment factor Cena has is sucked away when surrounded by talentless hacks in Nexus. The only one that's slightly entertaining is Otunga, and he's not good either. Nexus is boring, stale, and uninteresting. The Nexus angle as a whole, nevertheless Cena being in NExus should end as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'd like to see Cena as a heel in Nexus.
But assuming he's going to stay face, I've had my fill of it.
Watching him mope around week after week is almost as bad as watching him being booked as Superman. Almost. At least having him in Nexus contained him somewhat.

If they get rid of the brand extensions maybe he'll have more competition for the top spot.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
No.

Go away, Cena. Your presence in Nexus has managed to completely shift the focus from the actual group to you & Barrett. I'm happy that you restored some life into the Nexus concept, but you may be doing more harm than good overall.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
not if he continues being boring. i dont mind him staying face in nexus but he could do a lot more. stuff like reluctantly beating up faces like mark henry or evan bourne at the command of wade barrett, dressing up in nexus gear, something to make it a little more interesting.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts