Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straws are a fucking useless and a complete waste of time. Anyone agree?

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
I like doing the occasional STRAWPEDO at the bar on a night out.

My friend can drink a bottle of wine in under 5 seconds using a STRAW.

Why you hating on straws bro?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because the drink tastes better when you take off the lid and sip, bro.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Because the drink tastes better when you take off the lid and sip, bro.
Maybe you need to think outside the box when it comes to your use of STRAWS.

Cut one into a three inch long mini-straw and snort up some peruvian flake! Not your thing?

Try fashioning many straws together to form one super long straw enabling you to drink your drink on the table from your sofa?

You could also hold both ends of the straw and twist so that you form a tight air bubble in the centre of the straw...then get some one to flick it hard and it will 'POP'. Now that's exciting.

Buy yourself some straw-spectacles and drink your drink in an entertaining manner.

:faint:

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im tired of everybody handing me a straw. i throw it back at them. Animal Kingdom is the only place i can go in peace without having a straw accompany my beverage of choice.

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
I only use a straw for Milkshakes and Boost juice :durant3

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
You could also hold both ends of the straw and twist so that you form a tight air bubble in the centre of the straw...then get some one to flick it hard and it will 'POP'. Now that's exciting.
:mark: That is so much fun. :mark:

McDonald's straws are the best for that. They hold so much air.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
I like straws for fountain drinks, other than that, I don't use them.

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
I don't use straws on a regular basis at home, but I don't mind using them with fast food and restaurants. I never liked sipping cold bevs from the cup because all the ice would come to the top and it would make my lips cold. :(

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
im tired of everybody handing me a straw. i throw it back at them. Animal Kingdom is the only place i can go in peace without having a straw accompany my beverage of choice.
Isn't Animal Kingdoms straws are made out recycled napkins or brochures or something like that. I actually like the straws there.

But anyway, I would rather not use a straw. I usually take the lid off.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Varies depending on straw circumference. The little things like you get on Capri-Suns are horseshit.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
I never thought anyone could have a genuine beef with straws. They are perfectly reasonable, I don't understand how you could possibly have a problem with them.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Isn't Animal Kingdoms straws are made out recycled napkins or brochures or something like that. I actually like the straws there.

But anyway, I would rather not use a straw. I usually take the lid off.
Finally, someone who feels like i do

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
I use straws to shoot spitballs :ndiaye

1 - 20 of 37 Posts