Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Straws are a fucking useless and a complete waste of time. Anyone agree?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because the drink tastes better when you take off the lid and sip, bro.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,830 Posts
Because the drink tastes better when you take off the lid and sip, bro.
Maybe you need to think outside the box when it comes to your use of STRAWS.

Cut one into a three inch long mini-straw and snort up some peruvian flake! Not your thing?

Try fashioning many straws together to form one super long straw enabling you to drink your drink on the table from your sofa?

You could also hold both ends of the straw and twist so that you form a tight air bubble in the centre of the straw...then get some one to flick it hard and it will 'POP'. Now that's exciting.

Buy yourself some straw-spectacles and drink your drink in an entertaining manner.

:faint:

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im tired of everybody handing me a straw. i throw it back at them. Animal Kingdom is the only place i can go in peace without having a straw accompany my beverage of choice.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
im tired of everybody handing me a straw. i throw it back at them. Animal Kingdom is the only place i can go in peace without having a straw accompany my beverage of choice.
Isn't Animal Kingdoms straws are made out recycled napkins or brochures or something like that. I actually like the straws there.

But anyway, I would rather not use a straw. I usually take the lid off.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Isn't Animal Kingdoms straws are made out recycled napkins or brochures or something like that. I actually like the straws there.

But anyway, I would rather not use a straw. I usually take the lid off.
Finally, someone who feels like i do

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.