Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....That some of the NXT rookies without an immediate storyline could form a stable that would be the (face) Wolfpack to the Nexus' (heel) NWO?

Obviously, there are only two rookies that have immediate storylines to go into after NXT, Riley and Kaval. The others, like McGillicutty, Harris, Cannon, and Watson don't, but they're a bit too talented to return to FCW, and some, like Watson, just won't work as Nexus recruits. And with Nexus now down to 6 (5 with Skip's injury,) it's now much easier to gather a group of wrestlers to face them.

I neither expect nor believe that it'll happen, but I'd personally love to see a face version of the Nexus, possibly even led by Kaval. Plus, if they were to primarily appear on Smackdown, it would also be a great way to spice up the show, and get Nexus even more over as a dominant faction. (If the Nexus is such a "threat" to the WWE, how come an entire part of the WWE has absolutely nothing to do with them? :confused:)

Anyway, thoughts?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I don't know, I do think most of the NXT 2 rookies will go to Smackdown though. There's just no more room on RAW and Smackdown needs some roster depth desperately.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
1. Only the NXT2 winner gets a contract. The others won't even be around.
2. The NXT2ers, with the exception of Watson and Kaval, don't even like each other.
3. Why would the NXT2ers even care about Nexus?

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
I just hope they give Percy Watson something on smackdown, the guys just makes me laugh : P

·
Registered
885 Posts
....That some of the NXT rookies without an immediate storyline could form a stable that would be the (face) Wolfpack to the Nexus' (heel) NWO?

Obviously, there are only two rookies that have immediate storylines to go into after NXT, Riley and Kaval. The others, like McGillicutty, Harris, Cannon, and Watson don't, but they're a bit too talented to return to FCW, and some, like Watson, just won't work as Nexus recruits. And with Nexus now down to 6 (5 with Skip's injury,) it's now much easier to gather a group of wrestlers to face them.

I neither expect nor believe that it'll happen, but I'd personally love to see a face version of the Nexus, possibly even led by Kaval. Plus, if they were to primarily appear on Smackdown, it would also be a great way to spice up the show, and get Nexus even more over as a dominant faction. (If the Nexus is such a "threat" to the WWE, how come an entire part of the WWE has absolutely nothing to do with them? :confused:)

Anyway, thoughts?
At first i thought your idea was stupid, then i read that you think 'Cannon is a bit too talented to return to FCW" and i knew it was stupid, and just for kicks... wats the point of them being on smackdown as a face faction? Are 5 guys no-one gives a shit about gonna go back slapping other face wrestlers and go down to ringside and cheer them on?

·
Registered
885 Posts
I just hope they give Percy Watson something on smackdown, the guys just makes me laugh : P
please fix ur sig.. it annoys me... make them all TAP out, not tab... sorry gettin gpicky i know, it just catches my eye ALL the time

·
Registered
415 Posts
1. Only the NXT2 winner gets a contract. The others won't even be around.
any source for that? This was supposed to happen with NXT1 and look what we ended up with. Even Danielson is around ....

2. The NXT2ers, with the exception of Watson and Kaval, don't even like each other.
and again ... any source for that? Or do you mean they don't like each other kayfabe-wise? Because the NXT1 rookies didn't seem to like each other (remember Tarver? or the dishing Otunga was getting during promos? or even the fact that Gabriel and Slater were faces during season 1?) but then they got into Nexus right away and everyone bought it without complains.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
any source for that? This was supposed to happen with NXT1 and look what we ended up with. Even Danielson is around ....

and again ... any source for that? Or do you mean they don't like each other kayfabe-wise? Because the NXT1 rookies didn't seem to like each other (remember Tarver? or the dishing Otunga was getting during promos? or even the fact that Gabriel and Slater were faces during season 1?) but then they got into Nexus right away and everyone bought it without complains.
Both are kayfabe-wise. Is it POSSIBLE that some or even ALL of these guys make it to WWE? Yes, but in kayfabe it's incredibly unlikely that the WWE would allow what's happened with Nexus to happen again. A few guys other than the winner will probably show up, but not en masse like the season 1 guys did.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
The entire season would have been a waste of time, because they managed to build Riley's and Husky's heel characters up pretty well. It would be a shame to suddenly turn them into perky babyfaces.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts