Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean he seriously does need to be inducted into the HOF. I think it'd also be sick if he showed up the Monday before the HOF or get involved in a storyline where he randomly shows up and does that flying elbow off the top rope to a Nexus member or anyone for that matter. Imagine the pop he'd receive.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
As long as he carries on calling Hulk Hogan and Triple H "punks" and how he's going to take Stephanie for a ride in his cocain fueled online videos, I dont think it's going to happen.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Depends on the real reason why he has been blackballed for so long.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
With Flair and Hogan in TNA right now, and especially with Hogan on Vince's shit-list...this would be the perfect time to bring Savage back. And we can't definitely say never-say-never, since I was one that thought Vince would NEVER bring Bret Hart back.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
It'll happen eventually. They'll want to put him in the HOF before he dies. They'll work something out, if only for one night. In the ring, dishing out elbowdrops and whatnot? I doubt it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yea I don't think we'll see Macho Man in ring at all until he's actually tapped for HOF. Maybe not even then.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I'm waiting for the inevitable "No because he banged Stephanie, OHHHHHH YEAHHHH!" comment. Oh wait, I just did it lol.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
As long as he carries on calling Hulk Hogan and Triple H "punks" and how he's going to take Stephanie for a ride in his cocain fueled online videos, I dont think it's going to happen.
Carries on? That video is old as fuck bro.

That being said I doubt Triple H would allow it. He seems like the type to hold grudge over shit like that.

·
Premium Member
5,915 Posts
I mean he seriously does need to be inducted into the HOF. I think it'd also be sick if he showed up the Monday before the HOF or get involved in a storyline where he randomly shows up and does that flying elbow off the top rope to a Nexus member or anyone for that matter. Imagine the pop he'd receive.
He wouldn’t be able to perform a running elbow, yet alone a flying one. He couldn’t move the last time he was in TNA. He couldn’t take a single bump.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts