Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WcW had some pretty amazing venues such as spring breakdown, the very first nitro at the mall, and the biker event. Do you believe wwe should switch the venues up because lets face it the raw and smackdown arenas look bland as fuck.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Dont you mean stages ?? Venues ?? They switch em weekly lol . But yes I think so. Halloween Havoc is still one of my fav ppv stages

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Until TNA start pulling stunts like that, expect Raw and SmackDown (and to those who watch, Superstars and NXT) to remain looking bland as fuck.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Dont you mean stages ?? Venues ?? They switch em weekly lol . But yes I think so. Halloween Havoc is still one of my fav ppv stages
He doesnt mean stages, he means venues that differ from the norm (Arenas and stadiums)

Its an interesting concept, but you have to get it right. I hated road wild and the constant engine revving, I did however like Bash at the Beach where you could see the ocean in the background. Tribute to the Troops is in the same vain as those shows somewhat, with the setup of the venue.

I dont think WWE would benefit from it enough to warrant the chance though.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Would the nfl play a game on a high school field for nastalgia? No, WWE doesnt have to do these gimmicks, more people enjoy the product than dont, thats all that matters.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
though i didnt like wcw, i did liek some of the PPV concepts

halloween havoc my favorite, held every year in vegas int he MGM right?... fans came dressed up and everythign and it was just part of the fun

i liked the biker one.... though most of the pusses in wwe probably wouldnt make it to the ring without bikers beating the shit out of them... id love to hear a miz heel promo in the middle of all that

and i was a fan of bash at the beach.. someone always ened up in the water and it was a fun concept... and there were bikinis everywhere.... maybe wwe is doing us a favor not doign this one

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
though i didnt like wcw, i did liek some of the PPV concepts

halloween havoc my favorite, held every year in vegas int he MGM right?... fans came dressed up and everythign and it was just part of the fun

i liked the biker one.... though most of the pusses in wwe probably wouldnt make it to the ring without bikers beating the shit out of them... id love to hear a miz heel promo in the middle of all that

and i was a fan of bash at the beach.. someone always ened up in the water and it was a fun concept... and there were bikinis everywhere.... maybe wwe is doing us a favor not doign this one
Maybe your right I mean if wwe were to do that now you would probably see a venue like playland some kiddy shit with a barney mascot and all the fans dressed up like phineas and ferb and shit.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
the halloween one?.... i think it would be pretty lulzy

we can watch cena give an armbands to kids like this

meanwhile, outside theres a whole mob of 18-34 yr old guys who came dressed as heath ledger joker that wwe wouldnt let in

:lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts