Wrestling Forum banner

Do you think we'll see Taker or Triple H wrestle before Mania?

1355 Views 15 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  talkboy992
Exactly the title.

I don't, and it's unfortunate because the excessively long promos are getting repetitive and less engaging each time. Taker is still healing up and he will most certainly not be in the ring before Mania, and H has no reason to be in a match on Raw or SD for that matter. I think Mania is when we see the two back in action.

What do you think?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Out of the two, I could only see HHH in the ring. But I don't think we will, as I think they are trying to keep up fan anticipation for seeing these two guys in action and putting them in pointless TV matches would kill that a bit.

Undertaker is apparently so knackered he can only perform a handful of matches, so there's no way we're seeing him before Wrestlemania.

· Banned
3,177 Posts
I dunno, usually they have some 6 man tag team matches and such before Wrestlemania, so maybe we'll see one of them in there.

I think they both have so much ring rust on them that they should, especially HHH.

· Registered
7,857 Posts
Trips is working one of the dark main event RAW matches before mania but i think he is more likely to wrestle on TV before Mania. Taker i doubt he is gonna wrestle on TV again with his current health and that i think they will only keep him for major events like Mania etc

· Banned
37 Posts
I doubt it. I'm betting the WWE won't want to risk either man being injured. Triple H might, but 'Taker has kinda rushed his recovery to work Wrestlemania. If it does happen, I would expect it to be a tag match with either man getting little action.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I was trying to put together a 6-man tag match where we'd see Triple H, but instead I got Cena/Orton/Lawler vs. Miz/Punk/Cole. No Trips. So, yeah, probably not.

· Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Probs see HHH on TV just to shake off a bit of 'ring rust' but nothing major, maybes a squash match of sorts where he can go through the motions (spinebuster, high knee, pedigree etc).

Undertaker? Maybes a brawl of sorts but not a match.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,070 Posts
they'd be fucking stupid to try out Undertaker right now. all it takes is an aggravated injury and he doesn't have a Mania match at all. yes, it's a shame we won't see them in the ring before then interacting somehow (usually tag matches are they do it), but still, its necessary and completely understandable why they wouldn't.

as for HHH, i could see a match or two. although i don't know, because i assumed he'd come back and battle it out with Sheamus first before all this, but instead he just kicked him in the nuts and tossed him around like a little girl before he fed him to that weird white monkey.

9,981 Posts
Hopefully the promos start getting more interesting and personal.

If they follow the format they used for both Taker/Shawn buildups, then things will be looking up here soon.

They need to make it personal. The whole "only thing left for me is to break the streak!!!1~" shit is getting old.

· Ramble On
11,737 Posts
I can see Trips in a squash match of sorts but thats all. There is no need to risk Taker before Mania, hes pretty screwed up these days and can only perform a few matches but can obviously still put on an epic match with the right opponent.

· Registered
6,114 Posts
Dark matches only I fear. WWE really don't want to risk any sort of injury. Doing dark matches should help them get over the ring rust quickly enough for their match at Wrestlemania. It's a risk though, but I guess that's why the stip is no holds barred.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.