Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
:lol

2 years ago when this all happened the night of Rumble in 2014, you would say no way and even now you would still say no way.

The thing is though many things have changed over time, and time has healed many fractured relations within the WWE etc, look at Del Rio recently, people probably never though Lesnar would never come back and his back too.

I dunno, all I know is that Punk is a stubborn person and I doubt it would happen, that aside the product has really struggled since his departure, people can say what they want but when you take away 2 crowd favorites like Punk and Bryan and not only that guys as talented as Punk the product was always gonna suffer.

I was a huge Punk mark and I miss his work more then anyone but I don't see him returning ever and if it was to even happen wouldn't be for a long while yet.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't think Punk wants to come back anytime soon. If he did though, of course Vince would take him back.
1. It's a smart business decision.
2. Vince has a big ego and would view it as a victory over Punk. "See Hunter? I told you he would be back dammit! *struts around office* "

Now if Steph and HHH are in charge by that time I hope they would be smart and mature enough to get over their personal issues with him for the sake of good business. I feel like they wouldn't though.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.