Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's remember Punk's side of the story that he was fired from the WWE on his wedding day and actually didn't quit all by himself. And let's disregard punk's opinion about accepting the offer or no, but do you think that Vince would ever get down to earth, and realize that right now he has taken away two fan favorites (CM Punk and Bryan) all for the sake of Roman Reigns to shine, and that was not the most righteous decision specially when we take a look at the ratings (again!) and realize that they have been falling so hard ever since.

With all respect to Roman, Seth and the huge pool of the new kids on the roster whom I respect as individuals and they have a huge potential, but something isn't right with them. Their bookings are terrible and even they execute the segments on mic so bad that the bad booking along with the bad execution makes it terrible.

When you take a look at the current status of the talent pool, there isn't one single guy that you could say has won the crowd entirely. It's not seth with his extra long boring reign, definitely not roman, dean is trying to, but non of them are actual stars that would make me say "Oh I'm watching RAW tonight to see how dean (or who ever) performs. Maybe the only guy I care for right now is Kevin Owens because they guy executes perfect promos and his in ring work is the best.

And relying on The Rock, Kurt Angle, or who ever they bring back is not a solution, but rather a pain killer.

The problem is that they spent so much time building fan favorites like Punk and Bryan, then took them off the show, and presented you with new guys in "oh this is the best we can offer" kind of style ... so meh!

Vince needs to realize his mistakes and stop going against the direction of fans and realize that .... do I even need to continue?

*On a side note, I, ones of those hated John Cena for years, dammit I fucking respect the guy.Everyone called his 5 moves of doom, now look at his improved move set, boring kiddish style promos? Oh for fucks sake look at his promos right now. He is really one of those I respect for trying to compensate us for what has been missing.

Reactions: Daemon_Rising

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
Re: Do you think vince will ever re-hire CM Punk?

If CM Punk can make Vince money he will resign him.. Vince will sign anyone if he believes they will make him money. :vince$:vince$:vince$

Lets not forget all the people that said Bret Hart would never return after spitting in Vinces face.

Vince hired Eric Bischoff, no ones off limits.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts

IN4BLOCK. Seriously though I doubt it, Punk seems done with wrestling, and it's not like HHH would ever reach out once Vince is dead

·
Registered
898 Posts

Vince would hire him, no doubt about it. Him and Vince did not have the issues, I think there is even some respect between the two, but it's Hunter who he dislikes immensely. Punk seems adamant on being the first guy to leave and never come back.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

If CM Punk can make Vince money he will resign him.. Vince will sign anyone if he believes they will make him money. :vince$:vince$:vince$

Lets not forget all the people that said Bret Hart would never return after spitting in Vinces face.

Exactly this. its all about the Benjamins.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts

He would probably have to wait for another Punk's wedding tho. :jericho2

Reactions: DarkLady

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

He'd atleast double the newtork sales if he was re-hired for a match at WM32

Reactions: Liv

·
The Irish Rapist
3,392 Posts

I think Vince wants Punk right now and would welcome him back easily

·
Banned
5,069 Posts

Vince would rehire his own father from the grave if he could he's a business man sure he hold grudges everyone does but when is time to make a right call he puts his difference at side. Example of this is Bret Hart and Warrior.

To answer your question yes he would.

The question should really be if CM Punk would return to the company. And looking at his current status you'd probably see him in LU or NJPW before he even considers giving the WWE another chance.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Vince will try to rehire him after his run on UFC, he will realize Punk is a great opportunity

Just look at the current roster, Undertaker will probably retire this year and i doubt Bryan will be wrestling much more time due the injuries, Orton is becoming an injure phrone, the amount of established wrestlers in the current roster will be very low, WM 33 will be hard to sell.

He will look at Cm Punk as a saviour and will offer him a lot of money.

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,456 Posts
Punk fired himself when we disappeared for 6 months.

Would Vince hire him again? Sure but he'll be pushing up daisies before that time rolls around again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to say yes, say what ever you will about Vince but he is a smart business man. He know's people love CM Punk and could make money off him. The thing that kinda makes me think he wouldn't is the fact that HHH is very close to Vince and punk said himself he and HHH have never gotten along. So Triple H influence may be enough to sway Vince in rehiring him especially if he has Stephanie backing him

·
Registered
17,497 Posts

Vince would rehire his own father from the grave if he could he's a business man sure he hold grudges everyone does but when is time to make a right call he puts his difference at side. Example of this is Bret Hart and Warrior.

To answer your question yes he would.

The question should really be if CM Punk would return to the company. And looking at his current status you'd probably see him in LU or NJPW before he even considers giving the WWE another chance.
Punk aint Bret or Warrior.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Yes, but WWE need Punk more than Punk needs WWE. Plus Punk is very headstrong.

Reactions: gsm1988

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Sure why not

As far as I can tell, Vince has very little bad blood with Punk in comparison to others in the past he had real beef with who he worked with again anyways, such as Bischoff, Warrior and others.

I think there's more anger from Punk's side than Vinces.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.