Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
WindUp
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a though, i read alot of fourms where people saying soon he will leave and steph or hhh will take over

but the guy 65 now, and if you look at other big names of buisness some never retire, take Bernie Ecclestone from formula 1, dude is 80 years old and still going.

thoughts? and even if he does step down, do you think it will make a difference? cause even if someone takes over, they will still have to do what board members say, and make sure that that they getting maximum income

·
Registered
45 Posts
he has to retire. Humans can't live forever. Shane could take over too.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Unless he is stricken with some sort of ailment, I really doubt he will retire. He's in good shape and very healthy for his age as far as I can tell when he's on television. He strikes me as the type of person who will die suddenly from a heart attack and not have the chance to "retire."

·
Zombie Queen rules
767 Posts
He´ll never retire. And after he dies (in the middle of the ring or cutting a promo, of course) a ghost will be seen in the backstage walking funny, bullying people and hounding divas lol

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
He'll never fully retire. He may reduce his role in the day to day stuff as he gets older, but he will always be involved. WWE is his masterpiece and something he obviously loves. People say you are able to do what you love once you retire...well then I think Vince will still be around in some fashion.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It seems like everyone think he'll die in the ring ala Owen Hart (R.I.P)

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
he'll stay with the company until he becomes really weak and is on his deathbed. by then steph and triple h will probably have taken his place.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Even now his role is smaller. I wish he'd just return to TV for one more run. That is what WWE is lacking right now, Vinnie Mac.

·
Registered
380 Posts
According to Power Slam magazine, inside sources say that Vince will step down from his current role into a more "Supportive" role for the newly appointed Triple H as head of everything (except finances which will be done by Stephanie), in 2012.

All this is purely speculation though.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
personally dont see it happening. the mans to much of a control freak. will probably get forced into a lesser role when hes really old or something

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,916 Posts
How dare you! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!
Vince died when his limo exploded. This is a fake Vince McMahon we see walking around. That Jabroni Chris Benoit stole his limelight. He should have gotten a proper memorial service!

In all seriousness:
- There's a belief within WWE that Triple H is going to be winding down his in-ring career and focusing more on working in the office. Triple H is reportedly studying the marketing end of the business hard since he already has a pretty good understanding of things like the creative side.
Credit: F4WOnline.com

Dave Meltzer reports that one of the things to look out for this year is Triple H's growing influence and power. While HHH has been in a top position for the past decade, it is believed that this will be the first year where there will be a transition from Vince McMahon to HHH and Stephanie McMahon running the company. The transition will likely be slow since Vince hasn't been showing signs of giving up his role.
And there's another quote (but I can't find it) that basically puts Vince's position in charge down for only another three years. So, yeah. In 2014 he'll probably retire.

crazy to think someone that started out as a wrestler is gonna take over, HHH has come so far.
Well, after Shane left it was apparent who would take over. Though I'm not sure if Shane left because he always thought he would get control and saw too much power going to HHH, or not.

·
Banned
291 Posts
If he gets sick, I see him reducing his role, but he'll never fully retire. He's Vince!

As much shit as people give him, I think it will be a sad, crazy day when he dies.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
i dont think Vince will retire i think hes gonna take a back seat and let Trips and Steph run things over his watch so he gonna still be invloved in the running of things but not calling the shots

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
It's not in Vince's hands to retire or not. It's not that Vince McMahon isn't retiring because he doesn't want to. He's not retiring because he CANNOT retire. Vince has been running this business and undertaking this severely demanding lifestyle for over 35 years now. THIS has become him now. It's his nature. And when one continues to do something repeatedly to the point of no-return, there *is* no-return. Vince has reached that point. He will run mad, if he retires because this demanding lifestyle has become Vince McMahon and he won't be able to cope into a completely different, stress-free, and casual lifestyle. That's just the way it is for some people.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts