Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if in the wrong section but it's hard to know which brand Undertaker is on. Anyway, I'm not sure what the deal is about it, but since his old theme played on Raw I don't think he's using Johnny Cash's ain't no grave as his theme song. Not that I was expecting it to be kept but I was thinking to myself, about whether it would be good if he used it. I mean his old theme sort of bores me now, and I think this new one could have been a bit more fresh, especially with the whole Last Outlaw gimmick, but what do you guys think?

· Registered
275 Posts
YES! When it started playing I said "OH MY GOD IF HE KEEPS THAT AS HIS NEW THEME IT WOULD BE AMAZING." then his old music started.

· Registered
811 Posts
could of been good i guess i dont know why they had him stand on stadge when that song was playing then have him run back and walk back out the song should of kept playing when it stoped the lights should of went fully on with him just standing there and then walk down with lights on then when he gets in the ring he should of just looked up to the WM sign with his back to the ramp then triple H song hits and then everyone hears JR at home shout OOOOOOOOOO MYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
Taker's had dozens of different themes. The theme he's using now isn't even his original Undertaker theme. As long as you keep a certain element, it's fine. They could start with the "gong" then transition into the song, which Taker's done with all the themes he's rolled through over the last decade. Austin changed themes but kept the glass shattering, and Edge changed themes but kept the "you think you know me." Totally doable.

· Registered
589 Posts
When they showed taker with the blue light was that on the stage when aint no grave was playing? I thought it was just a video they made, anyway he should keep it fits him better and not boring

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.