Wrestling Forum banner

Do you think Undertaker and sting will ever have a match together ???

• YES

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • NO

Votes: 51 82.3%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't see it happening. Sting's in his fifties now. Unless Vince offered him an Undertaker type schedule he won't leave TNA. To be honest, I'd love to see it happen but if Sting ever wanted to go to the WWE he would have done so by now.

·
Registered
21,593 Posts
I think with TNA's current status, Sting has become less of a valuable commodity. So with that being te case they could release him when it comes time for his contrct to run out. Then you factor in that Sting never being in the WWE would make him a highly valuable asset to the WWE for a quick run, so they could very well bring him in and during that run he'd mostly likely end up against Taker.

I personally don't think TNA would release Sting tho, because they know exactly how valuable he'd be to WWE + I don't think Sting would want to go to WWE, I remember him being unhappy with how they portrayed Booker T on television, not using him properly and him saying he rejected going to WWE in the first place because he didn't want to be treated like a jabroni.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see it happening. Sting's in his fifties now. Unless Vince offered him an Undertaker type schedule he won't leave TNA. To be honest, I'd love to see it happen but if Sting ever wanted to go to the WWE he would have done so by now.
I sadly agree :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
This far into their careers there just would be no point in it. I used to be a huge sting mark but he just isnt as good anymore sadly, where s when taker is half way fit he can still put in match of the year performances.

·
Premium Member
11,553 Posts
Nope. WWE is offering a different kind of product at the moment They're focusing on the younger talent. Completely different product to what it was 10 years ago. 2005 is probably the last year I could've seen this happen.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
No for many reasons. Sting never went there when he was still relevant to WWE's fans so why would he go now? He would gain nothing but he could risk getting buried. He wouldn't fit into WWE's plans at all other than a short run to feud with Undertaker and to get in the Hall of Fame. They are all about the future now and seem dead set on making everyone forget about the past.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
If this were 10+ years ago, I would have wanted an Undertaker/Sting match or feud to happen so bad...but at this point in both men's careers, there is no point. Sting is in his fifties and Undertaker is getting there.

·
1,817 Posts
It will never ever happen as much as i want it to.
Sting wont come to the wwe

If it did happen and sting turned up on raw/smackdown or even a main ppv and attacked taker which led to wrestlemania it would be awesome, never happen though.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I think TNA has dented Sting's rep and their is little hunger to see this match up. But never say never.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts