Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone think that could be a way to bring him in from FCW?

What about adding Skip, Tarver, or even Kong?

I would hate for Kong to get stuck with LayCool, because it would be great seeing her carry Punk on her shoulder to the ring...:lmao

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
No. No one else should be added to the New Nexus as they already have enough members and they also have the person who is going to get the face push after the stable (Mason Ryan)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Definitely don't see that happening. I see Rollins debuting on Tough Enough, and hopefully shining on that show. Was a big fan of him in ROH, and think he has potential but still needs to work on his ring psychology in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Definitely don't see that happening. I see Rollins debuting on Tough Enough, and hopefully shining on that show. Was a big fan of him in ROH, and think he has potential but still needs to work on his ring psychology in my opinion.
Ain't Tough Enough for complete nobody's? As far as I know, Rollins is talented enough to make it to the roster, and he do not need Tough Enough or NXT.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Ain't Tough Enough for complete nobody's? As far as I know, Rollins is talented enough to make it to the roster, and he do not need Tough Enough or NXT.
Daniel Bryan and Kaval wrestled for 10 years and were still put on NXT.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Daniel Bryan and Kaval wrestled for 10 years and were still put on NXT.
Yeah but NXT is different. Tough Enough is to find the next Rock, Miz, or Morrison. Guys who have NO past wrestling experience. Tough Enough is not for guys like Seth Rollins or Daniel Bryan. NXT is understandable for him if they continue that but Tough Enough is to show these guys the ropes and see how much they want it.

·
Ramble On
11,108 Posts
Rollins is far to talented to be on Tough Enough. He will be on the next season of NXT. Trust me when i say he is more talented than anyone that has ever been on NXT apart from Bryan and Kaval.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

He looks cool, and I have seen some of his matches. They are great. His beard and hair looks too much like morrison though.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Rollins is far to talented to be on Tough Enough. He will be on the next season of NXT. Trust me when i say he is more talented than anyone that has ever been on NXT apart from Bryan and Kaval.
I've been trying to say this for the past few months now about Kaval. Just because he can have 5 star matches on the indys doesn't make him "talented" as far as being a WWE superstar goes. Brodus Clay is talented, Derrek Bateman is talented, hell even Percy Watson has the WWE superstar qualities. Now I'll agree Daniel Bryan has proven he's more than just a great in ring worker and he is willing to go out and do anything WWE wants him to do.

Seth Rollins/Tyler Black in ring wise is easily more talented than any of the guys NXT has ever had but he's been a little lost since he's been in FCW looking for his identity as Seth Rollins while his in ring work is diminishing due to this not being ROH ippv main events anymore for him. I know as a ROH fan if he's on NXT I will be watching just to see him but I'm very split on him. He could be like Punk or he could be like Scotty Goldman.

·
Registered
648 Posts
:fpalm

Dude, with all the respect I can muster, you seriously need to read up on what Tough Enough is. Here:

WWE Tough Enough, is a professional wrestling reality television program produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) wherein participants underwent professional wrestling training and competed for a contract with WWE.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Tough_Enough

Seth Rollins is already trained, there's no way he'll be anywhere near Tough Enough.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.