Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking about Vince McMahon and how it doesn't appear he wishes to be inducted so long as he plays a role in the company, even though it is undisputed that he deserves a spot. Since Triple H is now gradually working towards filling Vince's shoes, I wonder if he will go the same route. He's already more or less retired and will mostly appear as an authority figure in the future.

Though, I suppose it would be easier to induct Triple H since he doesn't quite have the final say on anything just yet. It would feel kind of strange having him inducted when he's never going to leave the show/business.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Dude

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes most likely in his lifetime. Probably not any time soon, but deffinately in his life time. Shawn is a hall of famer but still makes the odd apearance and HHH is more or less in the same boat but he just wrestles the odd match a year on top. So it wouldn't be that strange imo

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
HHH doesn't have the final say-???
HHH is Vince's son in law,he can just force Vince

HHH is so powerful he can strip anyone from hall of fame
At the maximum,IWC will thrash HHH

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Sure, don't see why not. Dude could live another 30-40 years, how weird would it be seeing him inducted after he died in say, 2050?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
fpalm . I mean,, really ? I, I.... What kind of a question is this ?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Yes, he was a vital part of this company, and besides that- his father in law owns the freaking thing.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
fpalm

OP isn't asking if HHH deserves to go in, he is asking if HHH will even want the induction while he is still an Executive Vice President with the company. Much like Vince hasn't been inducted yet because he is still the chairman and active within the company.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,627 Posts
fpalm OP
What kind of question is this? Oh course Triple H will be in the Hall of Fame.

·
Registered
12,906 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
fpalm

OP isn't asking if HHH deserves to go in, he is asking if HHH will even want the induction while he is still an Executive Vice President with the company. Much like Vince hasn't been inducted yet because he is still the chairman and active within the company.
if thats the case, my bad, but im not sure i can answer that question, it seems more like a personal decision on HHH's part.

·
Registered
12,906 Posts
I did reread what I wrote, I meant to say the man will be in the hall of fame 1 day. :cool2

That's not the point. The thread creator is asking if HHH will be in the HOF during his lifetime, not if he will be in the HOF.

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Yeahh, definitly during his Lifetime. In around 10 Years is my guess. I also guess that Vince will go in before he dies, don't think he wants to miss that!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.