Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Does it matter? He'd just end up as another guy they would sabotage when the time comes to really get behind him at the top.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Hopefully by next years BFG Aries will be in the world title match
From X Division opener to Main Event within a year?

Never going to happen, In fact I can say with some confidence Aries will never Main Event in TNA.

He's a good mid card level performer, he can inject the X division with some much needed personality and put on good matches while doing it (which is where Kendrick fails, it's Kendrick's desperate attempts to get over his gimmick that is killing his work rate) but I could see a possible TV title reign in his future.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Personally, I think he is definitely main event material. It would be awesome to see him in the main event scene eventually. Hopefully they'll build him up well to that point. He'll make the transition from X-Div to mid-card etc. really well.

·
Exile on Main Street
1,001 Posts
He should absolutely be in the main event, as should Shelley. The two of them could have the feud that TNA desperately needs. Unfortunately i can't see either of them ever getting there in TNA.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The Austin Aries from his second ROH run could, and should main event TNA. He wasn't the 'made for midcard' and over the top douche holding the X Div title. He was toned down yet still arrogant... he was as bad ass and legit as Kurt Angle in his prime.

·
Registered
22,733 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
wasn't he brought in to SAVE THE X-DIVISION!?!!!?!? why would you take him out and kill the division again?

if Austin Aries was 4 inches taller he'd be in the WWE lol

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yeah but they won't. He is easily one of the best heels in TNA right now. As soon as Daniels and AJ finish their feud, I'd like to see an AJ-Aries program, preferably with some title implications.

I also think he could work well with Storm, Roode even Hardy.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Aries is one of the best talents in wrestling today. He should be in the main event, but I'm not sure if TNA will let him because of his size.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hogan disagrees

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
his heel work in ROH was awesome. He could main event TNA. TNA has 2,500 seat capacity for Bound for Glory ( their Wrestlemania) with Angle as champion. could it get any worse? its worth a shot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts