Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my tix for slammiversary and i'm pretty stoked because this will be my first tna event to attend live. It's been 3 years since they've had a kotm match and lately tna's ppvs have felt kinda flat and haven't had that big ppv kind of feel. I'm hoping since this will be the 10 year anniversary of tna, they will put on a great show and it looks like it's almost sold out already...your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i think they should but they need to change some things about the match.

having to take the title and put it on the cable is dumb imo.

it should just be a standard 5 man ladder match where u need to pin some1 in order to be able to get the title and if u are pinned u are in the penalty box.

roode vs rvd vs anderson vs angle vs hardy could be the match. roode beats all former wwe talents and after the match storm returns, last call, and that sets up their rematch at bfg.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why do you think they have went so long without it? Especially since it was a hugely popular match with the fans and kind of one of tna's signature matches.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think they should but they need to change some things about the match.

having to take the title and put it on the cable is dumb imo.

it should just be a standard 5 man ladder match where u need to pin some1 in order to be able to get the title and if u are pinned u are in the penalty box.

roode vs rvd vs anderson vs angle vs hardy could be the match. roode beats all former wwe talents and after the match storm returns, last call, and that sets up their rematch at bfg.
Completely agree with the format change...hanging the belt is kinda dumb...except maybe have 2 penalty boxes on opposite sides of the ring just to make things interesting

·
Registered
11,865 Posts
Do Hogan,Bischoff, Pritchard or even Conway has history with the KOTM? Do they even know if the match exist?

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Really hope they bring back the match. It would be a way to stretch out the Storm/Roode feud and a great way to celebrate TNA's past
Roode v Storm v Hardy v Angle v Ray would be an awesome main event imo

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
do i want it to, yes
do i think it will, no

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Hopefully not. I liked KOTM, but it was confusing as hell.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I loved the KOTM match so it's be awesome to see it come back. It's a match that on paper sounds ridiculous, but always delivers a great match.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They could do Roode vs Storm vs Hardy vs Angle vs RVD for heavyweight
and
Aires vs Ion vs Aj vs Daniels vs Dinero for x division

this would be sick!

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I hope so but I just don't think they will bring it back.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts