Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember the days when he used to wrestled there regularly for 9 years. He was the symbol of Smackdown, and now it symbol and top dog is Randy Orton? What a joke Smackdown has become.

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
Please explain to me how he's going to wrestle on a regular basis when he's barely capable of wrestling once a year.

·
Skol mofo's!!
121 Posts
:no:

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please explain to me how he's going to wrestle on a regular basis when he's barely capable of wrestling once a year.
Who said he isn't capable? I never heard The Undertaker himself say that. You're just regurgitating the pseudo-facts that you hear from the majority of the IWC, dear. I recommend you get a brain of your own. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Even if he was healthy enough i dont see any point in him being around on a regular basis unless its to put over younger talent. Anyways im happy with him stealing the show at Mania thank you.

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
Who said he isn't capable? I never heard The Undertaker himself say that. You're just regurgitating the pseudo-facts that you hear from the majority of the IWC, dear. I recommend you get a brain of your own. ;)
It's been reported doezens of times by dirt sheets and news sites ranging from Lords of Pain all the way up to PWTorch. It's a commonly known fact Taker's been banged up for years and it's quite clear what's been reported is true by his schedule being reduced each year for the past few years to the point where he wrestles once a year.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
If he was capable of wrestling on a regular basis he would be. WWE can't seem to build big draws at the moment, so they've been bringing big name part timers. Vince would not be sitting a draw like Undertaker on the bench unless he had no choice.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
It's perfect for him to be the ultimate annual Wrestlemania special attraction until he calls it quits for good. Him being absent from the product for at least a solid 10 months out of the year provides plenty more space for the new stars to establish themselves in and come into their own. Orton has essentially taken Undertaker's "spot" in the Smackdown heirarchy, while Sheamus is taking over for Batista and Triple H. It's the best option out of a plethora of fairly lousy ones, because the only way they will be able to find new megastars is to delineate just how the new stars fit into the product. Taker's probably retiring for good in 2014 at Wrestlemania 30. Him easing out beforehand only makes the transition smoother than it would be if he were still around at the top of the Smackdown food chain.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Aside from the fact the guy is only capable of wrestling 40 minutes a year now, he's best used at this point in his career as a special attraction. You wouldn't have Rock, or Lesnar, or even HHH wrestling on SmackDown, and neither should Undertaker.

·
Banned
966 Posts
Same person had to have ice packs all over his body for three days in preparation for his Mania last year and this year it was a gimmick brawl.

·
Registered
784 Posts
No

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
No. Taker will probably only be back for Mania until he retires. Whenever that will be. I expect it will be within the next 3 years.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,534 Posts
No. He's too old to do that now. I doubt he will ever return in-ring and if he does return, I doubt that it will be on Smackdown.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts