Wrestling Forum banner

do you think The Rock's charactar is getting stale ?

3196 Views 38 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  Len Hughes Presents
First,i have to say i am Huge Rock fans.Even 2011 Rock still much bigger than John cena,Randy Orton....etc.

but The Rock's promos and style has become A bit stale in my opinion that's a little bit overacting.Today's wwe fans will no longer accept that

The Rock Neend to change the new style or return as"Hollywood Rock"!!:agree::agree:
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

4,013 Posts
Not at all.

I wasn't a huge fan of his promo on Monday as it felt pretty heavily scripted, however when he's out in a WWE ring with the fans reacting live he always delivers quality. The Rock's character has been the same for years, even when he was a heel in '03 he would still mock everyone. I can't see how anyone can be bored of The Rock's character because there's truely no one else in the WWE who has a similiar character to The Rock.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
No longer accept that. LOL. Yeah..they sure as hell didn't accept it on Raw two weeks ago. The Rock can change on the drop of a dime in a situation. It's all about to become very apparent on who's stale and who's a legend.

· Registered
12 Posts
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK..

· Banned
4,205 Posts
Please tell me this is a wind up?

He has been on ONE live show in 7 YEARS and you are telling me his character is 'stale'?

Please never start another thread if they are all going to be as bad as this one.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.