Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seriously hope he is not done just yet as it would be terrible for his last match to be losing to Cena in one of the worst main events in WM history. I knew when he came back in 2011 that he wasn't going to stick around forever but there is so much interesting angles he can do and I really hope he comes back next year and that rematch with Lesnar happens at WM 30.

What do you guys think???

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
It's not looking likely, but if he does it should definitely be Rock/ Lesnar.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Re: Do you think the rock will return in 2014?

Nope I dont think he will and I hope he doesn't. He just signed on for a new movie called San Andrea's (no not about the game) that starts filming in early 2014 thus by missing WM season, He doesn't need to come back he had the perfect last match. Walked in as wwe champ, was the last match on the card, faced the biggest star in the company, and it was in front of the 2nd largest crowed in WM history. It doesn't get better then that. Also Rock hurt himself pretty bad in the match and needed surgery almost delaying filming on a huge movie and I dont think Rock wants to risk hurting himself again and risk delaying his films. Remember to the Rock Hollywood comes first, WWE comes 2nd. If he got hurt in a match with cena your dam sure he will get hurt in a match with Brock.

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,723 Posts

Didn't he say he wont return to a WWE ring agian, or was that dirtsheet bs?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Nope I dont think he will and I hope he doesn't. He just signed on for a new movie called San Andrea's (no not about the game) that starts filming in early 2014 thus by missing WM season, He doesn't need to come back he had the perfect last match. Walked in as wwe champ, was the last match on the card, faced the biggest star in the company, and it was in front of the 2nd largest crowed in WM history. It doesn't get better then that. Also Rock hurt himself pretty bad in the match and needed surgery almost delaying filming on a huge movie and I dont think Rock wants to risk hurting himself again and risk delaying his films. Remember to the Rock Hollywood comes first, WWE comes 2nd. If he got hurt in a match with cena your dam sure he will get hurt in a match with Brock.
I strongly disagree if WM 29 truly is his last match than that is the worst way to go out. Rock deserves a better send off than losing to the worst top babyface in the company's history.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
I strongly disagree if WM 29 truly is his last match than that is the worst way to go out. Rock deserves a better send off than losing to the worst top babyface in the company's history.

That would be Bret Hart, not cena.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

No Rock had a perfect send off. He doesn't need to win his last match. Rock did the right thing and went out the right way. Also Rock doesnt give a shit how he goes out anyway

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts

Another one of these threads..

Seriousness, no. The Rock is done with professional wrestling until he is inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Which may be this year.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

The second Cena/Rock match and the ending was very bad.

If Rock does return I hope he can have a good last match, but I doubt he's coming back at this point.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

The second Cena/Rock match was a disgrace.

If Rock does return I hope he can have a good last match, but I doubt he's coming back at this point.
yep that injury really put an end to him coming back to wrestle again. WWE should of had Brock vs Rock at WM29 while they had the chance but Vince blew it cuz he needed Cena to get his win back

·
Registered
10,028 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I just can't see him coming back only to disappear again for over a whole year and more. He will want to stay somewhat ''fresh'' in the fans minds? Although this is the Rock so all bets are off in that regard. I think he will be happy to be off TV for a while so as to build the interest in his return, i'm just not sure he will leave it 'that' long after all the crap he spoke before about not leaving us again etc...

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

No Rock had a perfect send off. He doesn't need to win his last match. Rock did the right thing and went out the right way. Also Rock doesnt give a shit how he goes out anyway
How was it perfect? The match sucked ass and both of em were booed out of the building. Rock deserves a better send off than that and you know it. Also I am sure and would hope the rock cares how he goes out.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
not Mania season. I can see him at SummerSlam 2014 or WM 31 (more likely)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts