Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Yeah. He's an absolute mortal lock.

When/if Wrestlemania makes it to the Miami area, he's going to be the headlining inductee at that year's HoF show.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
99.999999% [To compliment the small chance he will go Benoit on someone].

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
there is clearly no need to ask this question, it's like asking whether the sun will come up tomorrow

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I'd say his chances are somewhere in the range of 100 percent to 100 percent.
This. There isn't really much doubt about it, Rock will most certainly be in the HOF at some point.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
there is clearly no need to ask this question, it's like asking whether the sun will come up tomorrow

Ah, but your post asks the philosophical question: Is the sun coming up or are we coming up to the sun? :D

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,309 Posts
Like it's been said 100% chance, the next time the Rock is in a big movie around WM I think he will be in. Vince will love the chance to get the extra publicity from it.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
The Rock's HOF induction is craved on the rock itself. No pun intended.

He is a MUST. One of the best "superstars" in wrestling history. Legendary.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
They might still have hope he will return for one or two matches one day. He will be the main attraction of a HOF that year, like HBK is this year. There's no rush, they can induct him any time in the next 10 years or so basically.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
If Bob Uecker can get in, anyone can get in. Besides, there are no credentials anyway.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
I think the bigger question is, will the Rock accept the invitation.

You're crazy if you think that the WWE has not made an offer in the last few years to the Rock to be inducted in the HOF, only for the Rock to decline

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I think, Vince believes the Rock will return to wrestling.

So in 10 years time then.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts